Check out this webzone for a free pizza roll

I just wasted about an hour and half at workign watching all of them. These are fucking great and more entertaining then the movies.

I would even go as far to say that this guy gives the best movie reviews ever!!

Needs to tone down that kidnapping crap though.

Funny in small doses, but not all the time.

another solid review, the best part is at the end when he has lucas talking with yoda making faces, and then all the blue screen bullshit

Needs to tone down that kidnapping crap though.

Funny in small doses, but not all the time.

what!?!?!!?!

I love that!! He goes from a intellectual movie/ literary critique to a fat maniacal slob who chops up women in like a 2 sec span flipping your perception from serious to frightening insane lunacy. It is like a twisted from of Avant-garde dark comedy.

what!?!?!!?!

I love that!! He goes from a intellectual movie/ literary critique to a fat maniacal slob who chops up women in like a 2 sec span flipping your perception from serious to frightening insane lunacy. It is like a twisted from of Avant-garde dark comedy.

I love it too. It's kind of a self-parody. I mean, what person would create a 1.5 hour Star Wars review other than some kind of creepy nerdy maniac.

I hate avant garde.

His use of it in his Phantom Menace review was well done, this time it's a bit too self-indulgent.

Back