[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

I used my 16.

I posted info in the other thread you made.. Got confused on which one i was posting in.

Hope you win :-D

Voted for the 31st. I don't think I missed a day since I started (chart says I missed on the 26th), but I don't really care about the draw anyway.

well, Lakeville is kind of a bitch. I live in downtown Minneapolis, we'll have to have some TW beers here.

I work in town. I'd definitely have some happy-hour beers downtown. I don't know any of the bars down there, so its all a field-trip to me anyway.

I worked downtown until about a month ago, we'd do a lot of hh at palomino or 8th street, and sometimes newsroom and the local

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

Voted:

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Updated to here. $100 donated to TW. Rayn will hopefully confirm shortly. Member drawing will occur after official announcement April 8th.

good luck buddy

in case you were thinking of rigging the cash drawing, i voted every day. and had people from myspace and facebook vote. and my girlfriend, and people from work.

just sayin ' ;)

Back