[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

well from the numbers just us...

this could stem from the fact that we have many more internet savvy people who find it stupid to give out real information.

voted, up by 1600 right now

I would think that an xbox modding and repair community would be pretty internet savvy.

I'm wondering if there were just a couple people who tried to run a script or tried some other really obvious way to get lots of new memberships/16 votes. It shouldn't be held against you though--you have no control over who votes and how. Hell, if that were the case, the opposing team could sabatoge you.

well at least 20 people were tossed out because they were international voters and the site had no way to handle them. Most of them got their votes back by e-mail but its still bullshit. And thats just the people that contacted me to get it sorted out. I'm sure there were at least that many more who just gave up.

My uncles votes got tossed out for no apparent reason. He gave his real info and resupplied the same info when they reinstated his votes. He's not a local though.

I think a big part of it is a huge chunk of our voters aren't from MN and they are for what ever reason skeptical of this.

That xbox company is from MN and they have supposedly been out advertising at carnivals and shit.

Voted, I'm pretty sure I haven't missed a day yet thanks to the link at the top of the OP making this only take about 30 seconds a day.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

well at least 20 people were tossed out because they were international voters and the site had no way to handle them. Most of them got their votes back by e-mail but its still bullshit. And thats just the people that contacted me to get it sorted out. I'm sure there were at least that many more who just gave up.

My uncles votes got tossed out for no apparent reason. He gave his real info and resupplied the same info when they reinstated his votes. He's not a local though.

I think a big part of it is a huge chunk of our voters aren't from MN and they are for what ever reason skeptical of this.

That xbox company is from MN and they have supposedly been out advertising at carnivals and shit.

These guys can seriously suck a fat one. Now my wife can't log in to her account. No idea if they trashed the 17 votes she's put up so far and she never got an email about it. Fantastic. And all because what, we live in Florida? Please.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

These guys can seriously suck a fat one. Now my wife can't log in to her account. No idea if they trashed the 17 votes she's put up so far and she never got an email about it. Fantastic. And all because what, we live in Florida? Please.

she can send an e-mail to info@feldmannnissangiveaway.com and get it all reinstated.

EDIT: I realize thats a pain in the ass. This is the first time they would have removed votes with out telling me though so i'm curious as to what actually happened.

Last edited:
Back