TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
.eJwNy0EOhCAMAMC_8ADagnTF3xAkSKKWQD2Z_fvu3Oc1zzjNZg7VPjeAvc0sY7dTZaRabBWpZ0m9TZvlgqSa8nGVWyeQ47AGIoxuWaJbEcEj-Y8PkQMzhegZ4b9atv2u5vsDviMh0A.HnmbQQQ_lh29hqNoMJs51q7xkVI

confirmed

Discord or IRC is dramafag/epeen central, but Discord, even more due to the logs/repeated memes. It should only be used in moderation for a few minutes and not every day. There are some who nothing better to do with their time than to gossip about other people and start rumors (this will hit close to home for a few).

I like forums because I can jump in every day or two, quickly read a thread that I am interested in only, make my response and leave. Discord, it's just gossip mostly. You need to scroll up 10 bajilion pages to get up to speed with what happened or see anything slightly useful or funny, waste of time. The platform is not bad by itself, it's the people who wanna chit-chat all day on it. It's a good site/system though, so I use it once in a while myself when I need to.

Discord or IRC is dramafag/epeen central, but Discord, even more due to the logs/repeated memes. It should only be used in moderation for a few minutes and not every day. There are some who nothing better to do with their time than to gossip about other people and start rumors (this will hit close to home for a few).

I like forums because I can jump in every day or two, quickly read a thread that I am interested in only, make my response and leave. Discord, it's just gossip mostly. You need to scroll up 10 bajilion pages to get up to speed with what happened or see anything slightly useful or funny, waste of time. The platform is not bad by itself, it's the people who wanna chit-chat all day on it. It's a good site/system though, so I use it once in a while myself when I need to.

I mostly use it to game with my buddies using voice channels. And to trigger arcadus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back