Download and play some Renegades!

I'm back in Action working on Renegades again, solo.

I originally took a break because I couldn't find any good help (besides Milk, but he dropped off the face of the earth for a bit)

I picked it back up again after downloading Tribes Ascend and seeing how much of a complete pile of shit it is, I know I can do better. Its like they didn't even try at all to make the physics right.

Anyways, you can download Renegades from here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30678500/Renegades.zip

Multiplayer works too, I have a server up already. 2 Maps are included Dangerous Crossing and IceRidge. You can also host your own server or play Solo.

You will probably get bored of it really quick, as there is nothing much do to. Basically I just want feedback on the flight and ski physics, as that's what I have been focusing on.

I don't need feedback on anything besides the flight and ski physics, as everything else is just temporary. Once the physics are nailed down I will begin on everything else.

Thanks.

:picard2:
[size=+5]LOL[/size]

The fact that you even considered this to be worthy of peer review just shows what a clueless fucking dumbass you are. Please, keep your retarded garage projects to yourself, nobody is impressed.

what r ur crime slee leatherwood

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid fagot piece of shit? I have tried to ignore you thus far because I know you are a pizza faced neckbeard having basement dwelling fagot who knows nothing, but you keep talking shit so here it goes.

1st of all, Milkman disappeared and stopped contacting me, he met a girl. No big deal, no hard feelings. We both had an understanding that this project was very casual and we both had real life jobs and other things going on in real life.

2nd, both of us agreed that profits would be split IF/WHEN there were any. No profits have been made, therefor no payment is due.

Also as far as I am concerned Milkman is still on the team if he so wishes, he is very good at what he does but I know he is busy. I will get in contact with him soon to let him know I have started work on it again and see if he is still interested.

maybe u can spawn heavy in 1st patch an work ur way down as to traditional style

heavy/stealth pack

u can make loot like hirez an charge people and/or earn extra loadout

but not preset loadout

maybe u can have duel off an winner collect loser items game type

but i cannot get game to load past production loghos

maybe u put a read me in for dumb people like me

Its easier development wise to start with medium armor, for a number of reasons which I don't care to go into. Honestly it doesn't matter very much, starting with Heavy armor would work too.

In the end (if I ever finish), the game will probably be free but have a small fee for "Verified" members to have access to certain features, its all this brainstorming.

It will be nothing like Ascends business model though.

Ye opsayo's fucking tard derp piece of shit chinese scum cheating tribe releasing closed tribe1 develop crap buying cheats and sucking cox from other scums

Modeled the Jetpack today. Not done yet but almost.

JetpackAngle.png

JetpackAngleWire.png

JetpackBack.png

It's a bit too faceted for my tastes for a jetpack, but you got some awesome shapes going on there. You planning on doing a high poly and a normal map transfer?

Back