The vaunted "sacrifice" of US military goons by absent - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The vaunted "sacrifice" of US military goons
Page 8 of 8
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
141 - 10-23-2017, 08:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
No, he just invented that. Nobody has any arguments against what I say, so they just invent lies. It's the new in thing, Trump does it all the time and his dumb peons follow suit.
about a year ago there were posts to that effect and you did not reply

since u did your year - my bad. as any good us army soldier i shoot first and ask questions later

Sponsored Links
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
142 - 10-23-2017, 09:08
absents posts in the past year have definitely taken a turn

I mean we know he's racist and all which is old

but it almost seems like he realizes his opinions aren't going to really make change and his country doesn't matter

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
143 - 10-23-2017, 09:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Do tell, do edumacate me: how are your fukn psycho's oops military boys protecting the constitution - that pos document that is responsible for the federale cluster**** today.
You have to be kidding me, right? Just by joining the military of your nation, you are joining a group of individuals that have decided to protect the laws of that nation. It's one of the few things that I agree that the US Constitution says the Federal government can do.

And that "pos document" is the greatest work ever written by man. Turns out, its man that has abused that document and have somehow turned it around. It was specifically written to limit the powers of the government and the modern politician has somehow flipped it to limit the rights of the people. The modern-day politician is so afraid of living as the Constitution is written, so they belittle the Libertarians & Constitutionalists as 'fringe' or, 'homegrown terrorists' when all we want is to continue to have the document limit the power of the government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin
Be specific, not asshatish. What articles does the $900Bn you spend each year protect? And do elaborate on why bases in say Okinawa or Kazakabumfickingstan are "protecting the constitution."
Again, you, just like absent, are looking at the way the modern-day politician is abusing the US military and are blaming the military for what the politicians are doing.

The bases in Japan were written in the treaty Japan signed when we **** smashed them in WWII. They were not allowed to have any sort of standing army and just in case you were not aware, Japan went full retard on all its neighbors prior to signing the treaty so, the US told them that we would be its military because the second we left their shores, Japan would have been invaded and its people slaughtered. Hell, Korea and China are still itching for blood against the Japs. Yes, they did have a small military but they would have been overrun by the smallest of militaries were it not for the US stationed there.

For all the other foreign military bases - you are asking the wrong person as i have been extremely vocal on this board about shutting them all down, except for Japan.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
144 - 10-23-2017, 10:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
You have to be kidding me, right? Just by joining the military of your nation, you are joining a group of individuals that have decided to protect the laws of that nation. It's one of the few things that I agree that the US Constitution says the Federal government can do.

And that "pos document" is the greatest work ever written by man. Turns out, its man that has abused that document and have somehow turned it around. It was specifically written to limit the powers of the government and the modern politician has somehow flipped it to limit the rights of the people. The modern-day politician is so afraid of living as the Constitution is written, so they belittle the Libertarians & Constitutionalists as 'fringe' or, 'homegrown terrorists' when all we want is to continue to have the document limit the power of the government.

Again, you, just like absent, are looking at the way the modern-day politician is abusing the US military and are blaming the military for what the politicians are doing.

The bases in Japan were written in the treaty Japan signed when we **** smashed them in WWII. They were not allowed to have any sort of standing army and just in case you were not aware, Japan went full retard on all its neighbors prior to signing the treaty so, the US told them that we would be its military because the second we left their shores, Japan would have been invaded and its people slaughtered. Hell, Korea and China are still itching for blood against the Japs. Yes, they did have a small military but they would have been overrun by the smallest of militaries were it not for the US stationed there.

For all the other foreign military bases - you are asking the wrong person as i have been extremely vocal on this board about shutting them all down, except for Japan.
These guys are ****ting on you in practical terms and you're arguing theory. Everyone understands that the military is there to protect Americans and the Constitution, but you don't actually do that. You're the armed wing used to force regime change and foreign policy interests for financial gain.

So yeah...

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
145 - 10-23-2017, 11:30
absent trying to 1 up tele with this thread

arsin
Veteran++
Old
146 - 10-23-2017, 19:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
You have to be kidding me, right? Just by joining the military of your nation, you are joining a group of individuals that have decided to protect the laws of that nation. ... .
Given that most of these people will be serving overseas in countries where US laws are inapplicable, how again are the laws of the US being protected in say ... Turkmenistan or Baden Baden Germany? Or in any military base?

You can't answer that since your using the group think bs a variant of the "protecting them thar freedoms" argument. Which I find very surprising from you Sam, given that you're an independent thinker in so many other ways. Youre not above being a hypocrite.

Of course some don't have to "serve" at all. After 5 deferments from school the Trump got a "bone spur" medical disqualification

None of you knuckleheads have explained what American freedoms have been protected overseas. What a bunch of pathetic dumb soldiering mother****er y'all are.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
147 - 10-23-2017, 19:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
You have no idea how a world power operates. Having an presence across the globe asserts that power.

America, **** ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ESMsYrckNI
That was a good balancing kill - had to be a ****ty death. The irony ... but the appropriateness of it to - a trained killer gets killed!

How perfect is that? It's like the universe is in balance, and some low brow C&W music sung with that hick twang is the perfect accompaniment to a lousy situation and an even lousier death - guy he's helping kills him. Fukn perfect.

A killer gets killed. That's right as rain.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
148 - 10-23-2017, 19:28
What would you do
If someone told you to fight for freedom
Would you answer the call
Or run away like a little *****
'Cause the only reason that you're here
Is 'cause folks died for you in the past
So maybe now it's your turn
To die kicking some ass

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 10-23-2017, 19:34
There is only 1 conflict that I am aware of where the US military was used where the defense of the constitution was justified: War of 1812. All other wars and conflicts were unconstitutional and an abuse of the military. All of them.

There is no rational justification for using the US military overseas that I can see, and I have been very vocal about this on this forum. I have been consistent in this opinion in everything I have said.

Hypocrite my ass.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The vaunted "sacrifice" of US military goons

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
absent sits to pee , absent the trany fascist , absent thread