This forum is fucked

What’s annoying is the fact that the legendary rock and roll band maroon five has not already been inducted into the hall of fame. Sexually confident frontman Adam Levine is basically musical jesus when belting out the undeniably revolutionary song moves like jagger.

What’s annoying is the fact that the legendary rock and roll band maroon five has not already been inducted into the hall of fame. Sexually confident frontman Adam Levine is basically musical jesus when belting out the undeniably revolutionary song moves like jagger.

:rofl: come on, spxnge

I thought you said you were going to do it you Crisco slicked whining buttplug. You threatened to punch about 4 people in this thread when in fact even LGBR at this point even in a drunken stupor could snap you in half between drinks.

he's right, though. everytime i log in on my s9 plus, the ads are covering the header completely, can't click anything at top.

the mods know everyone is a rep whore. we need revenue from ad clicks so where better to put the ads? this place is dying ever since vanster pulled his support from the platform.

I thought you said you were going to do it you Crisco slicked whining buttplug. You threatened to punch about 4 people in this thread when in fact even LGBR at this point even in a drunken stupor could snap you in half between drinks.

Listen to me you bottom-feeding shitstain on the face of humanity, if I wanted to hear from a clueless buttfuck on a brokeassed forum I'd go and register at ButtfucksOnBrokenForums.com and make a post there.

Right now I want to know from the real people (a.k.a. not you) why this forum is still all fucked up and what needs to be done to fix it.

Last edited:
the mods know everyone is a rep whore. we need revenue from ad clicks so where better to put the ads? this place is dying ever since vanster pulled his support from the platform.

everyone needs to click the ads

do-your-part.jpg

I’m just glad TW is still here. I don’t have a backup plan now that TWL is gone. Be nice to know if Rayn is ok though.

Honestly, besides Discord does TW have a backup? As in, if TW died tomorrow, would everyone just go their separate ways or is there somewhere else to migrate? :weird:

Back