FS: 20% Recurring Monthly Discount from Branzone.com

Other then that I've never said "oh look at that funny picture lets delete it". So it’s pretty much free range. Unless of course you work at Toys-r-us and want to post milf pictures snapped from your cell phone. Then I might have to block them.

LOL holy shit I just might signup because you said that.. :shock:

I've known Brandon for a few years, and I can honestly say he's one of the most standup people I've met. If I've ever needed anything hosting related, he's been there for me and my teams.

:D

I am another victim of Serverseed. I love Ty but damn I cant be with a host asleep at the wheel. I have purchased a package with Brandon and I am in process of moving what is salvageable of hempfield.net to there. Thanks Brandon for matching packages and offering the 20% coupon.

Is this coupon a permament 20% off? ie, It will only cost $3.96 per month for hosting for as long as the regular price is $4.95/month?

One more quick question that I could probably get the answer to by reading your FAQs somewhere, but is there a way to have Co-Admins? I want to be able to delegate equal rights to someone, give him full access to the site, and even contribute payments via Paypal or whatever other means (but preferrably Paypal).

Cpanel doesn't offer sub-users so you'd have to give that person your site user/pass login.

Billing this can be achieved by removing the actual amount of the invoice at the end of the paypal URL and providing the URL without the price to anyone who wants to send money for that particular invoice. They will be able to input the amount they want to send and it will be applied to the invoice #.

Good fucking deal, thanks.

branzhost.gif

Last edited:
brandon, serverseed is currently doing both my hosting, and acting as my nameserver for my domain. how do i go about transferring that over to you? i have a feeling the domain's locked at the moment, and serverseed has of late been less than helpful.

Last edited:
Well Serverseed decided to stop displaying my site so I signed up today. Looking good so far. I'm glad my domain is with Godaddy, very easy to change the nameservers.

brandon, serverseed is currently doing both my hosting, and acting as my nameserver for my domain. how do i go about transferring that over to you? i have a feeling the domain's locked at the moment, and serverseed has of late been less than helpful.

If you registered your domain through Serverseed. Our setup is exactly the same.

Follow these steps to point your Domain to our Web machines.
  1. Login to your billing area for serverseed
  2. At the top click "My Sites > Domains"
  3. Then click on your Domain name in the list.
  4. On the left click "Change DNS"
  5. Change the DNS names to the following.
    • NS1.BRANCORP.COM
    • NS2.BRANCORP.COM
The above method will simply point your domain to our web machines. The domain will still be registered through Serverseed and will need to be renewed through Serverseed once it reaches the renewal date.

To move the Domain completely away from Serverseed and under Branzone completely. This will require a Domain Transfer request which consists of a one time fee of $8.00. And our domain registration/renewal fee is $8.95/year. So when your domain expires you can renew the domain for $8.95/year through Branzone.

Please follow these steps to initiate a Domain Transfer request.
  1. Login to our members area
  2. At the top click "My Sites > Domains"
  3. Then click on your Domain name in the list.
  4. On the left click "Change DNS"
    • Make sure to set this to No
  5. Click on the "Get Support" tab at the top.
  6. Next click "Web Hosting Support"
    • Subject: Full Domain Transfer
    • Body: I would like to request a full transfer of my domain name. I accept the one time $8.00 transfer fee.
  7. We will generate an invoice for the fee amount and once we receive payment for the transfer fee. We will initiate the transfer request. The request will goto the administrator email address of the domain. It appears that all domains registered through Serverseed is done the same as with us, so this should apply for all domains registered through Serverseed.
To get help to move over your files/databases please follow these steps.
  1. Login to our members area
  2. Click on the "Get Support" tab at the top.
  3. Click "Web Hosting Support"
    • Subject: Help Transfer My Website
    • Body: (Please be specific as to what you need help moving.)
Since everyone's web hosting is different. We can attempt to move most everything from the previous hosting to our machines. We will update you through the ticket system and work with you accordingly.

Back