[Official] :bandit: 2.0

About time I purchased some new glass or vape.
Grasscity is having issues. I couldn't get the damn coupon to work last week, and now i can't even manage to log into my account.
spam me some good sites on glass. i have no clue as to what vape to get if i do. of course personal recommendations would be awesome, and i guess somewhere around $200.

About time I purchased some new glass or vape.
Grasscity is having issues. I couldn't get the damn coupon to work last week, and now i can't even manage to log into my account.
spam me some good sites on glass. i have no clue as to what vape to get if i do. of course personal recommendations would be awesome, and i guess somewhere around $200.

I got Da Buddha, what I read it's the best sub $200 vape on the market...I love it.

You can make butter with the vape remnants and the wand makes hash as you smoke, did I mention you use less weed.

Edit: Here is a review of the silver version, I got the black one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4p0WB4MExU

Last edited:
Awesome, vaporisers - my department of expertise considering it's 99% of what I use! Da buddah is a killer whip vape for under 200, the Herbalaire system is just about 200 (depending on where you buy it, I got my whole setup for 181 2 years ago, still going strong) and is a KILLER bag vape.

tumblr_ma6a5uFItL1rft6q4o1_400.jpg

How I use it:

Bag about 2.25 ft long (fillable space).

Bag 1: 350-355F (turn it up halfway through)
Bag 2: 360-375F (turn it up halfway through)
Bag 3: 375F
Bag 4: 400F

^^^This changes based on how big you make your bag. I have a tiny 3 hitter bag right now and I do most of my bags at 350, skip 375 and go for 400. Play around.

How I use it:

Bag about 2.25 ft long (fillable space).

Bag 1: 350-355F (turn it up halfway through)
Bag 2: 360-375F (turn it up halfway through)
Bag 3: 375F
Bag 4: 400F

^^^This changes based on how big you make your bag. I have a tiny 3 hitter bag right now and I do most of my bags at 350, skip 375 and go for 400. Play around.

I just do one bag at 365F, toss the remains, refill with fresh, repeat.

:bandit:

Back