[SAUSAGEFEST] 2013

Is this still going down? I can't make it too close to the wife's due date and work is squeezing as much out of me before I take time off.

well badmofo no longer consumes non-human sausage and is too busy reposting from r/politics so your guess is as good as mine

That high pitched buzzing is not a mosquito.

Animated-Police_Reaper_zpsa15a8585.gif

yeah unfortunately I have too much going on this month and next to host anything. Next year I'll be down.

On 9/11 of 2013 we had a cookout with a resident of San Diego. It was the Bomb. He had used a Pressure Cooker to cook up some Killer sausage. Only problem was everyone got Sick. It was as if we were Chemically Attacked. It was tough to breathe it was as if our stomachs were on fire. We would have called the police but were Coerced into not doing so. Little to our knowledge he did not want the police to get a hold of his Secret recipe. He said it was Classified. He knew Obama was after his recipe since he has been asking for his Birth Certificate. He continued to Drone on and on about where is the Birth Certificate and Controlled Demolition. Before I left I saw the Turner Diaries left out on his couch and a manual on Guerilla Warfare as well as an Assault Rifle.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm down for that, who has a BBQ and etc that be brought down? Except the booze ban kind of squashes it.

Back