[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What's collusion though? When is Mueller going to deliver? How long do the American people have to wait to get rid of this literally crazy Manchurian candidate? At what point does Mueller become complicit if he refuses to charge Trump?

so let me ask you a question, epicdipstick... what's the difference between trump jr. setting up a meeting with a foreign entity to get dirt on Hillary and Hillary setting up a meeting with a foreign entity (Steele) to collect dirt on Trump? because the only difference i see is that Hillary actually paid lots of money for the fake dirt she got, and sold it to the FBI who in turn used the fake shit to open a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. :shrug:

Which one would you say is worse?

You're right. They are both examples of foreign intelligence. Both sides do underhanded shit, and these examples are mostly equivalent.

I suppose someone could make the argument that Russia is an enemy, and the UK is an ally -- so therefore the Trump Jr. meeting is worse. I won't make that argument, because my interest is in the truth. So even if an enemy provided the truth, then I wouldn't discredit it.

With that said, I don't recall anyone lying about the source of the Steel dossier funding. Meanwhile, the Trump tower meeting has been the source an a lot of lying and cover ups.

I don't consider the Trump tower meeting a big deal. Why would simple information gathering be a bad thing (even if the source is questionable)? So why lie about it so much?

my point is that you are a sad little man with TDS. mueller has nothing, will never have anything, and this was all a coup to try and stop or unseat a man that was duly elected president of the united states by some very unscrupulous deep state actors.

You're right. They are both examples of foreign intelligence. Both sides do underhanded shit, and these examples are mostly equivalent.

I suppose someone could make the argument that Russia is an enemy, and the UK is an ally -- so therefore the Trump Jr. meeting is worse. I won't make that argument, because my interest is in the truth. So even if an enemy provided the truth, then I wouldn't discredit it.

With that said, I don't recall anyone lying about the source of the Steel dossier funding. Meanwhile, the Trump tower meeting has been the source an a lot of lying and cover ups.

I don't consider the Trump tower meeting a big deal. Why would simple information gathering be a bad thing (even if the source is questionable)? So why lie about it so much?

Lie about it? If I recall, Trump Jr. was pretty transparent about it, even released, on his own i might add, all the emails he got involving the meeting up to the meeting a long time ago.

*edit*: yep, here it is: Trump Jr. releases email chain on his Russian meeting - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
:lol:

always pictured him as more of a rat tail guy

zMCd7W9.png

:boogie:

i didnt say anywhere that Hillary shouldnt face charges for her dirty dealings

lock her ass up

but Hillary isnt under investigation by the special counsel

this just proves that no matter what comes out about Trump the Trumptards are only emboldened

it doesnt make any sense to defend this guy yet here we are

the sheer unmitigated audacity of this post is fucking hilarious

it's not about hillary per se

it's about the collusion and corruption -both within their own party and the spread of it throughout our gvt

and how easily you are avoiding the Big Picture and unwilling to see it for what it is

what the fuck is wrong with you?

hay guise russian connections dont matter in an investigation about Trump and possible Russian collusion

and possible........and POSSIBLE :rofl:

the difference between facts vs. fiction

Mueller vs. Strozk/Ohr right now

one is what if..........the other is holy shit

and somehow they got you worried about the fake news all day

ufSkDPj.jpg

u know like this:

That’s quite a way of saying that President Trump tried to rescue an American pastor being wrongly imprisoned in Turkey.

This is why journalists are quickly becoming the enemy of the people.

Do I wish he would just Erdogan the worst offenders at this point?

possibly

the sheer unmitigated audacity of this post is fucking hilarious

it's not about hillary per se

it's about the collusion and corruption -both within their own party and the spread of it throughout our gvt

and how easily you are avoiding the Big Picture and unwilling to see it for what it is

what the fuck is wrong with you?

not everyone is smart enough to see past the fake news

the kids in school who were easily brainwashed and low iq are now being used as grape shot and fodder against our nation

DlDPaNIW4AAenEA.jpg

all by design

ironically from the richest people and person on this planet

as they cry about FAUX news all day

hey guys, hey guys, trump is just like Nixon

fqzJL81.jpg

YUCK YUCK YUCK JOKES ON TRUMP

AND RUSSIA THOUGH and STILL

but Trump takes away the biggest loons Security Clearance away and they scream about political favoritism

Clapper Turns On Brennan: "John And His Rhetoric Have Become An Issue"

even when #2 shit stain agrees Brennan went too far......

Next it is about Trump somehow weaponizing his position in office against them

him trying to go after HIS political opposition.....not the other way around

this is why these people can't be given one inch of sympathy or empathy

Last edited:
what about the steele dossier that was used to collect dirt on Orange Hitler?

used to provide a FISA warrant?

text messages for gvt collusion against a campaign?

Weekly Standard Founder Bill Kristol Caught Up in Spygate Scandal and Linked to Peter Strzok

Bill Kristol, from the Weekly Standard, went from a leading conservative voice and Obama critic to a Trump hater who worked with Obama to derail the Trump Campaign.
Kristol fell so far that he started pushing the Trump – Russia dossier at the same time as John Brennan and the Obama team.

Kristol went from leading conservative voice to being the leader of the anti-Trump “conservative” movement in a matter of a few years.

Kristol and The Weekly Standard published articles smearing The Gateway Pundit for supporting the Republican Presidential candidate.

Now we know that Kristol’s fall was worse than we thought.

According to Julie Kelly at American Greatness website Kristol was one of the first individuals to push the Trump – Russia collusion farce –
In his online appeal for money after being fired this week, disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok credited an unlikely source to vouch for his victim status: The Weekly Standard.

At one time a leading conservative magazine, the Standard declared last month that Strzok’s plight was merely an “overwrought tale of bias” and the case against him is “just sound and fury.” The article brushed off Strzok’s actions as “several bad judgment calls” and blasted Congressional Republicans for continuing a criminal investigation into the now-unemployed G-man.
[.....]

On July 24, 2016, just days before Strzok helped launch a counterintelligence probe into the Trump campaign, Kristol gave Strzok and the Obama Justice Department a big assist from the anti-Trump Right by posting a flawed and questionably-sourced article. “Putin’s Party” is compelling evidence that Kristol and the Standard were far from mere sideline observers as the Trump-Russia collusion scam took shape in the summer of 2016.

At the very least, the timing of the article suggests there was careful coordination between the central players—including the Hillary Clinton campaign—and Bill Kristol to derail Trump’s candidacy just weeks before the election. But the article’s content also serves to raise alarming questions about the claims by many Republicans that “conservatives” had no knowledge of or involvement with the Christopher Steele dossier.

Let’s back up a bit. On the morning that Kristol’s piece posted, the Trump-Russian election collusion story was in its embryonic stage—nearly all American voters that summer remained blissfully unaware of the details in this preposterous story—but secretly it was being peddled to the media by Fusion GPS, a political opposition research firm hired by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to dig up Russian-related dirt on Donald Trump. Talking points produced by Glenn Simpson, the head of Fusion, and contained in the Steele dossier, were making the rounds in the D.C.-NYC media claque during July 2016. (At the same time, Steele was working with the FBI and alerting the agency to his dubious findings about the Trump campaign.)

Kristol’s article hits on every single one of the Simpson-Steele talking points: Trump forced the GOP to water-down language on the Ukraine in the party’s platform (it didn’t happen); the Russians were behind Wikileaks’ release of the DNC’s hacked emails (unproven); Trump encouraged foreign powers to interfere in the election (he didn’t); and Trump would not honor U.S. commitments to NATO (an overblown assessment of Trump’s NATO criticism nearly all the Republican candidates made). He listed a handful of unknown Trump campaign associates who would soon become household names, including campaign manager Paul Manafort; national security advisor, Lt. General Michael Flynn; and foreign policy aide Carter Page. (Strzok and the FBI formally opened their investigation into the three men—and campaign aide George Papadopoulos—on July 31, 2016.)​

don't like it don't be on the internet bigot

VOX:

Dk-be7KWwAAWZLI.jpg

ALSO VOX:

Dk-brUuXoAISC3Q.jpg

all seems pretty simple to me

DkS6_QEVsAA-BWC.jpg

DkR41XQXoAEKXnM.jpg

DkUgfQcXsAA-YM1.jpg

DkUgfQbXgAAumoB.jpg

no questions left to answer imo

Last edited:
I think i see why the leftist circle jerk screams so much REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in this thread

it is one of the last places on net where they might have to look at or read something that isn't fantasy fiction

where the other side is allowed to post or talk still

:rofl:

you don't recall anyone lying about it? covering it up?

despite one being done by a political administration + politicians and the other being between a person who still doesn't work in our Government......is not funded by them.

as the courts are still forcefully and obstructively retracting names and sources who funded the GPS FUSION campaign and who was involved in it?

Bank turns over disputed Fusion GPS records to Congress

disputed what does that mean?

Fusion GPS, House intelligence panel settle bank records fight amid Trump dossier controversy

fight what does that mean?

Company behind anti-Trump intel dossier asks court to block Congress from reviewing records

block what does that mean

maybe u don't remember that or this either

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

that is ok i am here to remind you of how little you seem to remember out of what appears to be political expedience

your deep and sustained desire to be so selectively full of shit and TDS revisionism

Last edited:
Back