[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Giuliani admitted in that same interview that the Trump Tower meeting was intended to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton

that's Trumps own lawyer admitting to collusion

y do they still let him on TV :lol:

Wait wait...looking for dirt on political rivals? Stop the fuckin presses, bros! This time they've crossed the line!

Giuliani admitted in that same interview that the Trump Tower meeting was intended to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton

that's Trumps own lawyer admitting to collusion

y do they still let him on TV :lol:

man, the fuckin nerve to collect dirt on your political opponent(s)

good thing the clintons (or all the other democrats) never do / did that shit

and why do we let you still post???

it matters when ur like i had no idea about the meeting

then change to will i did kno about the meeting but it was only about aduption

to now yes we knew about the meeting and yes it was intended to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton

eat a dick

to now yes we knew about the meeting and yes it was intended to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton

eat a dick

what about the steele dossier that was used to collect dirt on Orange Hitler?

used to provide a FISA warrant?

text messages for gvt collusion against a campaign?

install a spy in the Orange Hitler campaign?

the [SECRET] meeting on the tarmac between billyboy and the AG (lol @discussing GRAND KIDS) in AZ?

so when you talk about eating a dick, would that explain the stretch marks around your mouth?

:)

eat a dick

so let me ask you a question, epicdipstick... what's the difference between trump jr. setting up a meeting with a foreign entity to get dirt on Hillary and Hillary setting up a meeting with a foreign entity (Steele) to collect dirt on Trump? because the only difference i see is that Hillary actually paid lots of money for the fake dirt she got, and sold it to the FBI who in turn used the fake shit to open a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. :shrug:

Which one would you say is worse?

Last edited:
so let me ask you a question, epicdipstick... what's the difference between trump jr. setting up a meeting with a foreign entity to get dirt on Hillary and Hillary setting up a meeting with a foreign entity (Steele) to collect dirt on Trump? because the only difference i see is that Hillary actually paid lots of money for the fake dirt she got, and sold it to the FBI who in turn used the fake shit to open a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. :shrug:

Which one would you say is worse?

dont be an asshole

everyone knows that democrats are all saints

who have your best interests in their hearts

they would never do something like rig an election -whether its a primary or national election

i didnt say anywhere that Hillary shouldnt face charges for her dirty dealings

lock her ass up

but Hillary isnt under investigation by the special counsel

this just proves that no matter what comes out about Trump the Trumptards are only emboldened

it doesnt make any sense to defend this guy yet here we are

i didnt say anywhere that Hillary shouldnt face charges for her dirty dealings

lock her ass up

but Hillary isnt under investigation by the special counsel

this just proves that no matter what comes out about Trump the Trumptards are only emboldened

it doesnt make any sense to defend this guy yet here we are

did you even read what hash posted just a few posts ago?

Back