[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

@nytimes wrote piece implying that because Don was giving testimony, he must be a “RAT.”

It's pretty clear he said that the NYT made an implication, at least based on this quote. Not sure how you're misconstruing it.

President Trump tweeted this morning: "The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel [sic], he must be a John Dean type "RAT." But I allowed him and all others to testify — I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide."

"The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that ... he must be a John Dean type "RAT.""

Pretty clear to me. The NY times wrote a fake hit piece and implied that he must be some kind of a RAT.

it's really clear if you can speak/read English

the NYT made the implication

not Trump

i think the guy is a joke but you don't fight stupidity with more stupidity

The good thing is we do have reporters that will ask SHS just what she meant by calling him a rat, and she will say, "I think the president has been clear about this, he's been a leader and forthright in this, and we'll all agree that the president has been a leader in exposing fraudulent press and the president has been VERY clear about what he thinks about this witchhunt."

Cmon, she's like Kellyanne Conway, or after her, Sean Spicer, and she, the third iteration. I will say that Sarah is as cast iron as Hillary, at least.

The fact that we now have conservatives agreeing that this conversation needs to be compared with watergate is significant. More significant is we have people that weren't born when Nixon was abusing the office, saying he did nothing wrong.

These are the same people calling others "sheep"

The fact that we now have conservatives agreeing that this conversation needs to be compared with watergate is significant. More significant is we have people that weren't born when Nixon was abusing the office, saying he did nothing wrong.

These are the same people calling others "sheep"

i agree, what hillary and comey and brennan and bruce ohr and nellie ohr and christopher steele and fusion gps and peter strok and lisa page and clapper and obama and the upper echelons of the fbi/doj/cia has done is way bigger than watergate ever dreamed of being. :shrug:

Back