Update from my end

Jeremy Daspin III

Dear Mr. Daspin III,

We at Comedy Central would like to have you come to our studios and give us a live show of your messages to Col. We have heard the mp3 and love the idea of punching someones head off there shoulders. Can you show us how we do it without having to do anything with the neck? Thanks sir if you would please reply to the adress below if you are interested.

Tribal War
69 Col Ownz You Street
Stupid Bitch, Tribal War 12345

Sencerely,
Dick Hurts

Director of Comedy Central

DSEZ said:
Jeremy Daspin III

Dear Mr. Daspin III,

We at Comedy Central would like to have you come to our studios and give us a live show of your messages to Col. We have heard the mp3 and love the idea of punching someones head off there shoulders. Can you show us how we do it without having to do anything with the neck? Thanks server if you would please reply to the adress below if you are interested.

Tribal War
69 Col Ownz You Street
Stupid Bitch, Tribal War 12345

Sencerely,
Dick Hurts

Director of Comedy Central

Your attempts at being funny make me uncomfortable.

Can somebody ban DSEZ? I didn't think it was possible, but he's giving us membros an even worse name.

DSEZ you fucking homo, chill. Col already asked everyone to stop. Just let it go man, doing this doesn't make you special.

DSEZ said:
im bored im spamming him with mail lol. It doesnt have to be funny its just to piss him off!!!!!!!

hmm, i think your skills are much to l33t for this board. you should head over to flame4cash.com and sign up so that you may slay them with your unmatched wit and hilarity.

DSEZ said:
Jeremy Daspin III

Dear Jeremy,

I rescently heard you got owned by Tribal war and i just wanted to know that i think your bitch ass deserved it. An YOU GOT FUCK YOU STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! TW PWNS YOU I FUCKIGN HATE YOU I HOPE MANY MORE PEOPLE GOATSE YOU AND SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE IF YOU DO NOT STOP CALLIN MY FUCKIN HOUSE I WILL GET THE POLICE, AND IF ITS OWN OF YOUR BOYS HE WILL BE IN THE PRISON ASS FUCKIGN YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Best Friend,
DSEZ

(hehehe its in the mail)

while I think we all apreciate the thought

1. thats going thru the postal service he now has someone to fry
2. you broke col rule about not posting personal info on the board anymore (I smell a BAN coming on)
3. trying to act as Col after the shit he went through already is very wrong IMO

anyone else feel free to add to this list

Back