FS: western digital 120gb harddrives

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to wait for carlitos MO and send them all out at once.. i didnt know that he wanted one and i mistook him for someone else but before i knew what was up it was too late. so i am going to sell another i had sitting in my other system to meet the deman haha.. after this i have no more guys so thanks to all of you that were so pacient

ok i am still waiting for the one guys snail mail money order.. then i am going to send them all out at once. i just recieved notice that 2 of the drives i send another guy failed. so if you people didnt recive your drive yet please be pacient you will get them things i didnt get the money i am going to use to ship them and 2 of the drives i sent are failing.. thanks for your time and pacients guys

ugh, lame. i'm moving up to school thursday, so if you haven't sent them yet, they won't get here in time. so if you could, just go ahead and send one to my new address. i'm princeali03@hotmail.com by the way.

the new address is:

Shayaan Ali
305 Avery Residence Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Still waiting by the way i sent u an email to keep me up to date on what is
going on. I didnt know that i had to wait this long to get that HD. And did i
you get my MO as well. please email or post something here. Thx

i had a run in with an EX girlfriend we fought so she went home and dug up a very very old chat log and changed my AIM password and my email password..

dont talk to the tittycakka name its not me anymore

my new info is

AIM: A hallow truce
email: Tittycakka@gmail.com

sorry for the long wait but these 2 weeks have been nuts..

Last edited:
hahaha thanks carlitos i'll do that.

the drives were send out yesterday. sorry about this waiting but read the post things got nuts. if you ever do bussiness with me again i assure you that this wont happen again. if something happen and you are not happy my AIM is below. IM me and we will hash it out

A hallow truce

rewind_rob:

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319473&page=1&pp=20

You have an obligation to fix this, and make it right to the satisfaction of your customers before I'll allow you to continue to post in this forum.

You're welcome to PM me when the situation is resolved with a detailed breakdown of everything you've done to resolve this situation.

The alternative is that you never post here again. The ball is in your court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back