(peace out you fuckin nerd virgins) why I am leaving tribalwar

hahaha you finally got that? does she just put out all day while her husband is working?

yeah its awesome, you should come up on thursday and party with her and her friends and me

its still really strange that hes totally OK with it

Last edited:
ill come up for a weekend when it warms up

its pretty hilarious that you're banging this chick and she's having her husband hand out your resume

ill come up for a weekend when it warms up

its pretty hilarious that you're banging this chick and she's having her husband hand out your resume

yeah its kind of absurd, I mean I know hes cool with it and everything but am I really going to ask him for help finding a job..... how do you explain that one

"oh how do you two know each other?

"well I'm slaying his wife while he works"

"you're hired!"

under what pretense is his wife giving him your resume anyway

'oh this is that much younger guy who i talk to on a completely platonic level'

under what pretense is his wife giving him your resume anyway

'oh this is that much younger guy who i talk to on a completely platonic level'

well its a strange situation, its a 'open' relationship so she gets to bang whoever she wants (in this situation it happens to be me) and he pays for shit and tries to bang bartenders

hes got the fact that hes super rich working for him but I imagine at 40 whatever its a lot harder to meet younger girls to get with

guys i am so fat and bitches hate me

if you can't accept obis advice ur a nerd and possibly a nerd who is a virgin

well its a strange situation, its a 'open' relationship so she gets to bang whoever she wants (in this situation it happens to be me) and he pays for shit and tries to bang bartenders

hes got the fact that hes super rich working for him but I imagine at 40 whatever its a lot harder to meet younger girls to get with

You know the rules fucker. I believe pics are in order.

i'm friends with him on facebook.

i have to confirm: the whole attitude, the girlfriend, the life in Germany, everything is true :lol:.

i'm thinking about signing up for a course of interaction with women hosted by Obibun.

That's cool- good for him. He's a douche, but at least he owns it.

Back