How come there's no girls on this forum

Oh wait... I forgot the piece de resistance -

l_ba6355f73944fc834708d67dcb504e95.jpg

Last edited:
I win the thread I made suicide taxi see how fucking creepy he is. You have to relate stuff to real life. Why is he even asking where the girls are on a Tribes videogame forum? How come he can't just cross the street to cure his creepy afficiation with talking to a young girl. He can't cause he is a greasy fucking slob that plays videogames all day from his nerd studio.

/end thread

Taxi, before you leave this thread, I was wondering if you could explain to me how you were able to light fires on the MTA tracks in NYC in the 70s? Does that shit really burn? Is it filthy like the Cuyahoga?

Failtaxi looks like one of those people you see and thin "I bet that guys a fucking retard"

good job letting us all know its true, time and time again.

He's off to the bars now to pick up a few 20 year old internet posting girls, you know they dig greasy haired slimebags that work IT and play videogames from a studio all day.

I have a good friend that posts on the boards here, his girlfriend won't speak to me because I introduced him to tribes.

But I've known a few female tribes players, even had one in my tribe back in the day.

You're lucky. We were envious of Varnish as his wife can play tribes quite well, even subbed for him during one of our matches and did well.

I think women and tribes is like women and driving stick shifts. It is pretty fucking rare and its even more rare if they're good at it.

Back