This Right Here is a Thread about White People Shooting Black People

I hear this young man died from covid-19.

Sorry to hear that national total just keeps ticking up.

Why can't our president protect us from the covid?

EXbVqZ6UMAI_cp3
Perfect.

We are all Vansters today. Fight against the hate of Joggers.

Probably a good place to start, if youre going tontey to have a real debate, is to establish your inital position on whether the death was justified. Then you can get into the jogging/instigation/hunting/racism arguments with a clear field.

Probably a good place to start, if youre going tontey to have a real debate, is to establish your inital position on whether the death was justified. Then you can get into the jogging/instigation/hunting/racism arguments with a clear field.
Actually it's probably best you DON'T establish that position now and instead wait for more facts to come out.

That's what reasonable people do.

Pointing out that he's a thief and not a jogger doesn't mean I've made up my mind about the shooting.

For all we know, those 2 white dudes have had it with joggers. It's bad enough sharing the road with bicyclists but now that almost everyone is at home, joggers are hogging more of the roads.

Besides, who here doesn't go jogging with a framing hammer? Im sure Van has a great jogging hammer. Prolly the best.

carpenter-builder-hammer-running-cartoon-illustration-construction-worker-one-hand-spanner-wrench-other-35951376.jpg

It is possible for both parties to be in the wrong for different reasons. Severity of consequences is what we should be discussing. In a modern context thievery doesn't get punished with death and I personally agree with this for petty offenses; those under $10k. If the cumulative amount is over that, prison + whipping should be used. Over $1mil, we could entertain executions. I am on board with stock schemes, tax fraud, and embezzlement being included under this model for punishing thieves. It is a mystery to me why (((our society))) lets white collar criminals off so easy for financial crimes.

These people were all killed while jogging. Do you know any of their names? Did you know that they were all killed by non-whites? Of course not, because there was no national uproar.

EXhC-OHUwAAMDeY

EXhC-OGUEAA8GX9

EXhC-QlU8AAvKIV

yet nobody knows their names...........not one

well except Molly Tidbets........and her TACO daddy nacho supreme

EXhOKYEXsAIK66k

nor do we ever hear about this

it's just that new normal

It is possible for both parties to be in the wrong for different reasons. Severity of consequences is what we should be discussing. In a modern context thievery doesn't get punished with death and I personally agree with this for petty offenses; those under $10k. If the cumulative amount is over that, prison + whipping should be used. Over $1mil, we could entertain executions. I am on board with stock schemes, tax fraud, and embezzlement being included under this model for punishing thieves. It is a mystery to me why (((our society))) lets white collar criminals off so easy for financial crimes.

the way I see it

we spend our life to earn money

time = money

when someone steals our shit we lose time, we lose money

they have stolen both of those things from us. at a minimum time.

so it is JUSTICE to ask for their time back as punishment.

is their entire life too much to ask? possibly........but maybe that is why people should think twice before stealing in the first place.

thieves put no value on our time........so turn about to that is almost understandable.

being a bad negotiater isn't my problem.

Did I hear that right?
Vanster is going to do his long distance marathon
wearing boots and carrying a framing hammer?
All in the remembrance that
!!!Redneck Men Bad!!!

and we know rednecks love drump so drump kills blacks and hates mexicans

Maybe carry a sickle in the other hand
in remembrance of Bernie?

Last edited:
i swear to god if i hear someone say "the new normal" again today i'm going to get my shotgun out and shoot a fucking jogger.

i'm offended by this white dood bartender using the name "blackpeople". petition to change his name to joggerpeople.

Back