Cael bet thread

the country won't reopen that soon. the governors all made themselves look like assholes (remember governors are republicans) they will hold out through may 16th. they will not risk a mothers revolt if ppl cannot visit mom on mday.

Death rate models rapidly decreasing. I could actually win this.

Regardless the amount of panic is turning out massively overblown.

Be pretty awesome if you won this, but we still have like 11 months to go. also please stop being such an idiot.

When we flatten the curve by practicing social distancing and shutting things down death rate models decrease. How do you not understand that the two are connected?

You're like "derp this thing was way overblown - everyone stayed home and no one got sick!"

no shit dumbass. that was the whole point. how are you so dense?

you stay home and cut off contact with others to stop the infection from spreading.

Be pretty awesome if you won this, but we still have like 11 months to go. also please stop being such an idiot.

When we flatten the curve by practicing social distancing and shutting things down death rate models decrease. How do you not understand that the two are connected?

You're like "derp this thing was way overblown - everyone stayed home and no one got sick!"

no shit dumbass. that was the whole point. how are you so dense?

you stay home and cut off contact with others to stop the infection from spreading.

autist ramblings of a FAS victim

Don't you guys hate when you see the beginning of a thread
don't think it's going anywhere so you don't read it or post in it
and next thing you know
it's 6 pages long

and I'm thinking
what great TW insights have I missed?

Lets bet. $100 should be easy for you since you just received over a grand in stimulus. You don't even have to take it out of your welfare check.

50,000 or less in one year from March 1st, I win. More than 50,001 you win.

lol even if i was married to someone who didn't work i wouldn't get a cent of these neetbux

but it's ok i'll take the bet tho

Flash you seem pretty confident I'll take you up on that bet.

Done. Thanks for stepping up.

Ok, here's the officially accepted bets
Kitty never formally accepted Flashes <70,000 bet to him after Flash said he'd take no more 50k bets....

I think it's healthy to have some skepticism about the numbers of deaths being attributed to The 'Rona. It's too easy to find cases (perhaps outliers) where officials are blaming the virus for deaths clearly caused by something else, and some communities seem to be in a contest to have the first case of a child death from it. Like it gives them special notoriety or something.

Like there aren't as many deaths as expected, and this doesn't hurt Trump and/or America nearly enough as they would have liked so we'll just fudge the numbers?

The world is full of assholes.

I think it's healthy to have some skepticism about the numbers of deaths being attributed to The 'Rona. It's too easy to find cases (perhaps outliers) where officials are blaming the virus for deaths clearly caused by something else, and some communities seem to be in a contest to have the first case of a child death from it. Like it gives them special notoriety or something.

Like there aren't as many deaths as expected, and this doesn't hurt Trump and/or America nearly enough as they would have liked so we'll just fudge the numbers?

The world is full of assholes.

this

The governor of some little piss ant state in the NE blamed Rona for the death of a 6 week old. Went public...blamed Rona. Turns out the baby's caregiver accidentally smothered the child (???) and they rushed it to the hospital but they couldn't save it. Autopsy showed Rona in it's system so they counted it as a Rona death for days. wtf??

I think many deaths are being counted this way.

Back