[OFFICIAL] 2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE THREAD

He said - she said. Blah blah.
O no! The rainforests!
That has been going on forever.
"Joe "Here's 20 billion dollars Brazil. Stop tearing down the rainforests"
Ya give $20 billion to a corrupt country. Great idea. I guess he'd need an oversight committee to sit his son on.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

That was fucking painful to watch. I lost many IQ points tonight. Neither candidate had anything of substance to say. They just talked over each other and played I’m rubber you’re glue all fucking night.

We need a new party for the working class

Let’s have a exhibition debate between Dan Crenshaw and Tulsi Gabbard so that people can see how fucking retarded the parties are

Ok,
I took a break
but the only thing that's going to matter
feeeellllllzzzzzzzzzzzz 'DDRRRmmmmuuuffffhpphhpph' interrupted
our guy
that is if you watch FAKE NEWS

tbf, it WAS a shit show, i agree with most of you...

but in all honesty, biden was being coddled by wallace and wallace was doing nothing but attacking/blockading trump, especially with the whole fake news turning the antifa question around on him and saying that he never condemned white supremacists, and tried to get him to kneel and bow before him and say that he does again.

most of the time it was trump vs moderator/debater, which is pretty much how it goes everyday for trump with fake media and everyone coming at him all the time from all sides, so eh, not bad for taking on two people :shrug:

you're right, not changing any minds.

Solid Snake vrs The Big Kahunas.

What I still can't believe is that the dem party put Biden up. That's the part that really bothers me. Out of all the choices, they wheel out Joe Biden. One of the most established of the establishment. Oldest white guy ever to run for president. I was hoping for a stronger more plausible centrist candidate from the dems. I liked Tulsi Gabbard as a starting point. You know, someone more like that. I am pretty sure the American people made it clear that we were sick of the "same old" when we elected Donald.

I could tell that both Wallace AND Biden were doing their best to block Trump on discussing anything about Biden and his son and foreign money laundering/quid pro quo stuff. They were having none of that. I hope Biden goes to prison when it all comes out.

Sorry bro’s, Trump is getting owned
and i did tell you bigon waken would happen
this is a lot more than the debate
President Donald Trump
isn't a 'court of law'
but he does know enough to convict
can't prove it in a debate
but hard to hold your contempt

I was 100% maga and going to vote trump i didnt think any debate could sway me but ive been so moved and excited by biden in this debate :boogie:

Im ridin with biden with confidence

I just read something that nails it pretty well. 2 things actually.

1) Biden was talking to America, Trump was talking to his base.

2) Debates are about adding votes. Trump hasn't added a single vote tonight.

Yep, this is a lock.

Back