[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The most important part of the 1st debate was this.
9TseUOD2CDQdvma7 on Vimeo
Most paid it no mind because they are stupid.

Yeah - that could be a key to having Biden rejected even if he gets the votes. The senate declares him an enemy of the state. The electoral refuses to qualify him. Trump steps in.

Will be an interesting election. Hopefully it's an utter landslide for Trump. We know what we are getting with Donald. More jobs, cheaper drugs, no war. All that. vs ?. Who knows under creepy Joe and the shadowy crew behind him.

The safe bet is Trump no matter what you think of him.

Discover blocks donations to site raising money for Kyle Rittenhouse defense
GiveSendGo has raised more than $380,000 for the teen

Kyle Rittenhouse to sue Biden, campaign for libel, attorney says
'He falsely accused a 17-year old boy & prejudiced Kyle’s legal rights,' the attorney tweeted

Trump Time!!!

RSBN:
Watch LIVE: President Trump Holds Make America Great Again Event in Duluth, MN 9/30/20 - YouTube

Trump Official:
LIVE: President Donald Trump in Duluth, MN #Minnesota Text VOTE to 88022 - YouTube

Twitch:
Boss Trump President on Twitch

FNC:
Live: Trump holds event following first debate - YouTube

Fox Jiz:
Live: Trump hosts a event in Minnesota - YouTube

Fox10 Benis:
LIVE: President Trump Rally | Duluth, Minnesota | 9pm Eastern - YouTube

PBS:
WATCH LIVE: Trump holds campaign rally in Duluth, Minnesota - YouTube

CSPAN:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?476320-1/president-trump-hosts-rally-duluth-mn

IP TV:
https://abclive1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/abc_live03@423397/index_4000_av-p.m3u8

Qzvkktd.png

Last edited:
can't wait to see your meltdown when Trump wins, it's going to be of epic proportions

personally I don't want Trump to win

I want stability in the US so I can visit on a nice trip and go to Disneyland and shit like that without being peacefully protested against

kids are growing up, really don't have time to wait for 6 years or whatever it will take to get these babies to calm down, I'm going to end up at Tokyo Disney or worse still Hong Kong

Last edited:
can't wait to see your meltdown when Trump wins, it's going to be of epic proportions

I want stability in the US so I can visit on a nice trip and go to Disneyland and shit like that without being peacefully protested against

kids are growing up, really don't have time to wait for 6 years or whatever it will take to get these babies to calm down, I'm going to end up at Tokyo Disney or worse still Hong Kong

Universal Studios in Osaka is great. You're welcome.

just go to florida. Florida is a world of its own

He still didn't condemn white supremacy. He won't condemn it, and that's one of the things his supporters love about him.
Where is it?

I live in the most populist state in nation, and I have for almost all 49 years of my life. You'd think that if this white supremacy is really out of control like the MSM, ADL, and SPLC say it is, I should see it everywhere. The weird thing about this is, where is it? We should see it EVERYWHERE!

Like, legit white supremacy, not white nationalism, which is a joke to even discuss.

I'll admit, that should have been the easiest "Sure I condemn white supremacy response" ever. I would have also added "I condemn racial supremacy of any kind." comment.

Back