Woah this place is still here!!

It's not here for long, you can view and read the stickies at your leisure.

As far as GC, as lemon has said, it does revolve around me and what I do.
I'm the last old-school Triber here, although Fool is close. . the rest are all gone.

Forum has been taken over by tiki-torch bannering dipshits, calling every non-white male person a racist, and they have driven it into the ground. Nobody wants to advertise here anymore and the gnats circling the drain are a source of amusement.

I know Rayn has a soft date on which he's going to pull the plug, but he's not shared when that will be.

Rayn just spent an entire weekend updating the backend and frontend software for TribalWar, but he definitely intends to shut it all down soon. He just wanted it to be super up to date and snappy and functional when he pulled the plug.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Welcome back, Excal. Don't mind Vanster, he's just losing his damn mind.

It's not here for long, you can view and read the stickies at your leisure.

As far as GC, as lemon has said, it does revolve around me and what I do.
I'm the last old-school Triber here, although Fool is close. . the rest are all gone.

Forum has been taken over by tiki-torch bannering dipshits, calling every non-white male person a racist, and they have driven it into the ground. Nobody wants to advertise here anymore and the gnats circling the drain are a source of amusement.

I know Rayn has a soft date on which he's going to pull the plug, but he's not shared when that will be.

come on, man

I've been here longer than you

Registered, or been here?

We can claim this and that. .I know I didn't register for forums until August, but I was kyping IE demos (which is why this place started, was a demo archive) in December.

At the time, I just wanted the demos, didn't want the chit-chat. Had I actually read more of WarWitch, PubKnight, Chen and the rest, I might have registered for forums sooner.

Well hate to hear about the shut down. Ran into Homerpf in Destiny2 and thought I would see if this place was still around. Good too see old faces.

I've been here longer than both of you. I registered in late December 99, almost as soon as the site was live, as {CG}Data. Colosus later deleted the account in a major database purge of dormant users.

this is a great gif

gif-elephants48.gif

Back