My Journey Thru Hell

Greywolf said:
ironicly a good number of countries go through situations like this and do fine with no US support. Japan is the top one that comes to mind. they have tusnamis go through there every single fucking year, they dont see headlines about crap there
So Japan has a major port and metropolitan area completely annihilated every year? News to me. I don't think you grasp the magnitude here. New Orleans is GONE. Completely flooded up to 10-15 feet up water. It's part of the fucking Gulf of Mexico right now.

Icey said:
So if a major city was completely wiped off the map and flooded to the point where it is nearly impossible to get around you'd be all over that right?

Shut the fuck up. Our nation is dealing with a disaster area the size of Britain right now.

and youre doing a great job! america is great! I look forward to the day every household in norway has guns.

and the poverty is so bad people will risk their lives stealing TV's.. America #1

Blackfade said:
usa needs to get their shit together, cant even run your own country

to busy protecting your's dumbass.
Oh and if It's Norway, yep, were out there watching your country from potential Russian attack.

Vlasic said:
No, he killed someone that was reaching for a gun

use yer fucking brain

He made the choice to kill long before pointing his weapon
He said so himself “Those with tellevisions , furniture, radios, dvd players and such will be stopped. If they resist or pose a threat they will be shot.”

BurnYaBad said:
to busy protecting your's dumbass.
Oh and if It's Norway, yep, were out there watching your country from potential Russian attack.

yeah you have a bunch of forces here in norway

and iraq was a huge success

:rolleyes:

Blackfade said:
and youre doing a great job! america is great! I look forward to the day every household in norway has guns.

and the poverty is so bad people will risk their lives stealing TV's.. America #1

norway has no where near the ethnic diversity america has.

Kelven said:
He said so himself “Those with tellevisions , furniture, radios, dvd players and such will be stopped. If they resist or pose a threat they will be shot.”
so your reading comprehension sucks, too.

Blackfade said:
You think we would have maniacs running around with guns and black people looting going on here in norway?

police and military would be ready the day before the disaster no doubt

There's no way to predict what would happen, as-is/was the case with Katrina.

The foresight was there, but people are generally stupid, and now we've created an example of how modern society isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Icey said:
So Japan has a major port and metropolitan area completely annihilated every year? News to me. I don't think you grasp the magnitude here. New Orleans is GONE. Completely flooded up to 10-15 feet up water. It's part of the fucking Gulf of Mexico right now.

Maybe those dumb fucks shouldn't be living below the fucking seal level right next to the fucking gulf.

Kelven said:

Are you stupid?

he killed a person willing to kill people for TV's.. he migh of saved someones life and risked his own in doing so.

this is ofcourse assuming his story is correct, judging by the comment he had on a long range rifle and how it might be hard to justifiy a kill with it he might just be a trigger happy racist

Vlasic said:
so your reading comprehension sucks, too.

If you don’t have any counter argument other then just throwing out insults you can stfu.

I am saying he had no business being there taking matters in his own hands in the first place. Shooting kids or anyone over “stuff” is pretty ignorant. Of course when some dood comes out with a TV and is surrounded by angry people pointing guns at him is going to reach for his weapon, he knows or thinks he is already dead.

I have no problem protecting your family or oneself when you are left with no other choice, but you should use your head first.

He acted as Judge and Jury.

Blackfade said:
Are you stupid?

he killed a person willing to kill people for TV's.. he migh of saved someones life and risked his own in doing so.

t

that is a stretch considering he was entering a house he knew to be empty.

Greywolf said:
ironicly a good number of countries go through situations like this and do fine with no US support. Japan is the top one that comes to mind. they have tusnamis go through there every single fucking year, they dont see headlines about crap there

That's right, but then again, they happen every single year, so they're much more prepared for the countless situations that arise.

It's safe to say our experience with natural, man-made (hello, levee?), disasters is unlike that of many other countries, so to compare on that level seems a bit redundant.

Back