Old
121 - 04-16-2010, 12:03
you've got it wrong obi.

Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
122 - 04-16-2010, 12:05
Sorry Rayn, but the evidence is pretty clear.

All other facts aside, if you want to explain them away with 9/11 conspiracy theory alibis, the most simple evidence is that:

His Facebook profile was posted in the thread.

A few minutes later it was removed from search.

This was fully 15-20 minutes before the BBM info came out, ergo more or less fully half an hour before Precise2 could've been made aware of anything happening.

Why is it that his Facebook profile was both changed and removed from search an entire half an hour before he was ever contacted?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
123 - 04-16-2010, 12:08
Can someone explain that to me? Or are we just going to pretend like that didn't happen and believe some ridiculous theory about Precise2 having 0 posts and no activity on the forums for 3 years until arsin gets called out, at which point he conveniently appears to state that he is not the same person.

Even though precise posted a picture of himself long ago.

and arsin posted a different picture of the same person a few years later.

Both have the exact same posting style, are equally as stupid and as has been pointed out by numerous posters, the same mannerisms.

And both have apparently identical backgrounds and are from the same area of Southern Ontario.

But that's all one huge coincidence.

I mean let's not even get into the ridiculously stupid attempt he made to cover it up a page and a half ago.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
124 - 04-16-2010, 12:09
Wow. Obi is really obsessing over this to the point where he talks to himself.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 04-16-2010, 12:10
arsin just go away already you ****ing psychopath

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
126 - 04-16-2010, 12:10
One of about a dozen stupid attempts he's made thus far, I should add.

-Bane
VeteranXV
Old
127 - 04-16-2010, 12:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
also why did Precise2 create an account three years ago, never log into it and never post.. and in 3 full years fail to realize that a prominent forum retard was using his picture, to the point where it become a running gag and an emoticon?
Created an account [assuming post ban here, I'll leave the fact-checking to the e-detectives] and then said **** it and left? Why/how would he know someone is using his pics on a forum he no longer visits?

As for the mental breakdown, idk. Why would you assume some1 else's identity to begin with? Either way you slice it this ****'s ****ed up.

ed - and the aforementioned stuff above, again, idk. Focus on that **** then in your e-detective conquest, not the stupid stuff that can be explained away.

Last edited by -Bane; 04-16-2010 at 12:13..
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
128 - 04-16-2010, 12:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bane View Post
Created an account [assuming post ban here, I'll leave the fact-checking to the e-detectives] and then said **** it and left? Why/how would he know someone is using his pics on a forum he no longer visits?

As for the mental breakdown, idk. Why would you assume some1 else's identity to begin with? Either way you slice it this ****'s ****ed up.
Created an account, said **** it and left? Highly improbable but possible.

Conveniently comes back at the exact same time as arsin is being called out, and neither of them are able to post simultaneously?

Somehow, through what we can assume is nothing but an obscure blackberry message, is automatically able to, after three years of never visiting the forums, logically make the conclusion that an anonymous messager likely saying something like 'hey ******' is from a forum he hasn't visited in three years, find the thread that does in no way bear his name or semblance, and post? Instead of assuming it was a from a wrong number or some joking friend of his?

Change his profile's privacy settings to be much higher a half hour before he was potentially contacted of this whole fiasco?

I mean come on.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
129 - 04-16-2010, 12:13
i was hoping this whole event would get him off tw, but its only made him even more nuts

i kinda regret not saving some pics of pollyanna though, she put me on her limited profile on facebook so i cant do anything other than message her

but she hasnt removed me

hrmmmmm

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
130 - 04-16-2010, 12:13
I think Adam Mitter needs a time out.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
131 - 04-16-2010, 12:14
you ******s need to have some fun with this, cmon

arsin
Veteran++
Old
132 - 04-16-2010, 12:14
Quote:
Sorry Rayn, but the evidence is pretty clear.

Keep digging Ob. Whereas before I wondered how a dude could do a 3 year linguistics degree in 5, now I know.

Best of luck getting a grip on reality dude.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
133 - 04-16-2010, 12:15
he's having some kind of melt down

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
134 - 04-16-2010, 12:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
i was hoping this whole event would get him off tw, but its only made him even more nuts
Yeah I'm feeling the same way right about now.

We should've known.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 04-16-2010, 12:17
i wonder what justin lawrence aka arsin aka precise aka precise2 has been doing the past 24 hours

i'll bet its been a nail-biting, sweating, shaking-fingers fiasco as he desperately attempts to recover and fails real hard

-Bane
VeteranXV
Old
136 - 04-16-2010, 12:17
Quote:
Somehow, through what we can assume is nothing but an obscure blackberry message, is automatically able to, after three years of never visiting the forums, logically make the conclusion and jump straight to them? Instead of assuming it was a from a wrong number or some joking friend of his?

Change his profile's privacy settings much higher a half hour before he was potentially contacted of this whole fiasco?

I mean come on.
I've got nothing for the fbook stuff, but I thought dio's msg was a link to this thread or something else TW related.

In any case, good luck with your conquest. I'm gettin dinner.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
137 - 04-16-2010, 12:17
Does anyone here actually still believe that precise and arsin are not the same person?

Does anyone here not yet realize that Justin Lawrence has legitimately been pretending to be four different people?

I can't see anyone still believing this unless they are just as retarded as arsin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bane View Post
I've got nothing for the fbook stuff, but I thought dio's msg was a link to this thread or something else TW related.

In any case, good luck with your conquest. I'm gettin dinner.
Why would dio link arsin to a thread he was already posting in? That makes absolutely no sense at all. And "tw-related"? **** son, if I left TW for 3 years and somebody txt messaged me on my phone, there's almost nothing that would come across as "tw-related" enough to make me think to check the forums within 24 hours of getting the message.

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
138 - 04-16-2010, 12:18
i started railing on arsin before you knew about him obi

i dislike him just as much as you do

but you really need to take a breather

arsin
Veteran++
Old
139 - 04-16-2010, 12:18
Quote:
Created an account, said **** it and left? Highly improbable but possible.

Conveniently comes back at the exact same time as arsin is being called out, and neither of them are able to post simultaneously?

Somehow, through what we can assume is nothing but an obscure blackberry message, is automatically able to, after three years of never visiting the forums, logically make the conclusion that an anonymous messager likely saying something like 'hey ******' is from a forum he hasn't visited in three years, find the thread that does in no way bear his name or semblance, and post? Instead of assuming it was a from a wrong number or some joking friend of his?

Change his profile's privacy settings to be much higher a half hour before he was potentially contacted of this whole fiasco?

I mean come on.
Holy ****

The hole gets deeper.

I'll post a pic of me later today, you're self ownage will be complete.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 04-16-2010, 12:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by anomaly View Post
i started railing on arsin before you knew about him obi

i dislike him just as much as you do

but you really need to take a breather
Agreed.

Obibun 21
Hudson 11
Precise2 10

Page 7 of 47

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Arsin/Precise2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , adam mitter bun splitter , adam mitter deep dicker , adam mitter semen shitter , arsin = dumb , arsin = ellen = precise , arsin precise precise2 , bull dyke lesbian man , bulldyke lesbian man , dick dock , dock dick , future staples management , great buckets of faggotry , justin lawrence , obi likes kraut boys , obibun = arsin = nerd , obibun has fas , obibun is adam mitter , ocean of faggotry , they took my son