Mal'Ganis Horde roll call

Breyer

Veteran X
Please post your character name here if you're a TW member and have an active Horde character on Mal'Ganis. Even if not you're interested in possibly joining a TW guild, please post here anyway. It'd be nice to know who is out there. Include any extra information like your level and your professions and their levels if you like.

I'll start.

Vaelos
Undead Warlock
Level 15
95 Tailoring
111 Skinning

Crap. Our server is one of the four that is down for "further" maintenance. This shitty "further" maintenance better fucking fix the lag.

IN CASE you guys didn't know...MalGanis will NOT be back up for at least 24-48 hours. I would switch servers to a lower pop one if I were you. In that amount of time you could basically be right where you are now AND in a much less hectic server.

From WOW forums

"We sincerely apologize to all players who have characters on the four servers that were taken offline yesterday for emergency maintenance. They are Archimonde, Dalaran, Khadgar, and Mal'Ganis. We understand that you are all very eager to return to your characters and we understand your frustration. We are doing everything we can to bring your servers back online. However, after careful analysis, we regret to inform our players that these four realms will need to remain offline for a period of days as we migrate them to a new database cluster. We currently estimate that the total downtime will last 1-2 days. We would prefer to take this more long-term approach rather than implement a short-term fix, as we do not want to see the problems appear again later on. We know that you were looking forward to playing World of Warcraft during the holidays and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience during this downtime and we hope to get you back online soon."

Back