[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

politically speaking of course.. the real best thing would be if the dems/left/faggots just went back to being democrats and we all set aside our issues and call a time out on the government

tbh u gotta admit that, like donnie t, don lemon is alpha af

trump grabs america by the pussy
lemon grabs america by the penis
america becomes great again

Don/Don 2020 :cool: :flag:

giphy.gif

fuck cnn don lemon is nuts he's ((produced theatrical)) propaganda for the low-effort boomer viewer. i catch a few minutes some nights since my dad peak parent-of-the-boomer generation and it's literally a panel of four people complaining and whining about trump.

"..this trump administration"

"...can you believe he tweeted this he is such a liar"

"...omg lies"

i am becoming a boomer with a "get off my screen" mentality. their methods are insidious

It even gets funnier when you discover that Snopes continually fact-checks the Bee, and is trying to get them banned on Facebook. :lol: The owner of the Babylon Bee is suing Snopes for it too.

Snopes Rates Babylon Bee World's Most Accurate News Source
:lol:
Holy Shit! Snopes can't get enough of 'fact-checking' the Bee. :rofl:

Study: Too Many People Think Satirical News Is Real
In July, the website Snopes published a piece fact-checking a story posted on The Babylon Bee, a popular satirical news site with a conservative bent.

Conservative columnist David French criticized Snopes for debunking what was, in his view, “obvious satire. Obvious.” A few days later, Fox News ran a segment featuring The Bee’s incredulous CEO.

But does everyone recognize satire as readily as French seems to?

Our team of communication researchers has spent years studying misinformation, satire and social media. Over the last several months, we’ve surveyed Americans’ beliefs about dozens of high-profile political issues. We identified news stories – both true and false – that were being shared widely on social media.
[......]
Not sure I follow. Snopes is in the business of 'fact-checking', if that is what you want to call what they do, so why are they going after the very people who bring them work?

yeah, i was looking forward to trump towering over the lowly obama street as well.

Were you looking forward to Denmark mocking Trump today?

“I honestly don’t know what to say," Juul-Pedersen, science and education coordinator at the Greenland Climate Research Centre, said in an email, "as I have a hard time taking it seriously.”

Buying Greenland, really? Your hero is that fucking dense?

Were you looking forward to Denmark mocking Trump today?

Buying Greenland, really? Your hero is that fucking dense?

i don't know, man, everything has a price. :shrug:

and we did purchase a big chunk of north america in 1803 for pennies on the dollar. :shrug:

Last edited:
tbh danes should stfu since their economy is predicated upon peddling little plastic trumps with sets of interlocking plastic bricks

Back