Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 5763 of 8750
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
115241 - 07-24-2019, 12:36
After today's bombshell I'd wager Trump is starting to panic now that the walls are closing in.

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115242 - 07-24-2019, 12:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I could careless about the charges. I just find democrats repulsive .
I adjusted that. Sorry to be so bold

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115243 - 07-24-2019, 12:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
After today's bombshell I'd wager Trump is starting to panic now that the walls are closing in.
They showed a live shot of the WH and pointed out no Marine guard at front door. They indicated that meant Trump was not in the Office and was prob committing suicide at that very moment

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
115244 - 07-24-2019, 12:40
Even the CNN and MSNBC analysts said it was bad for Mueller

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115245 - 07-24-2019, 12:43
Well we all knew 6/15 was coming so we had plenty of time to prepare for this

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115246 - 07-24-2019, 12:48
Maybe....maybe it's not 6/15, but 6:15! AM or PM! Twice a day, every day, from now until 2024!

Holy ****, it's not "any day now"! It's literally go time twice a day! Trump is so ****ed!!!

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115247 - 07-24-2019, 12:48
Mueller has dodged lawmakers questions roughly 100 times - POLITICO

Quote:
Robert Mueller has so far proved to be a lackluster witness for House Democrats hoping for damning evidence against President Donald Trump.

The former special counsel delivered a less-than-blockbuster performance, frequently dodging questions and repeatedly asking lawmakers to repeat their inquiries.
Quote:
* Number of times Mueller asked lawmakers to repeat their questions: 23

* Number of times Mueller simply directed lawmakers back to his report: 31

* Number of times Mueller said the questions were outside his “purview”: 10

* Number of times Mueller said he “can’t” or “won’t” get into the substance of the question: 58

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
115248 - 07-24-2019, 12:49
Mueller Hearing Review as told by OMA:

So just finished watching the hearing in its entirety.

Democrats:
Dems clearly had a plan. It played out well for them. Their main focus was on 5 different obstruction of justice bullet points in section 2 of Mueller's report. They came out of the gate strong with Nadler's opening statement and it served great purpose for the Democratic talking points:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfZrSDnnGSQ

As they zig zagged 5 minutes, each member of the Democratic side of the committee went down their list on how Trump Obstructed Justice. Almost (in fact i believe zero) none of them spoke about how Trump did not 'collude' with Russia. Thus, in my opinion, missed the blaring fact that Trump did not break any laws and therefore its hard to obstruct justice when there is nothing to obstruct.

They did however, do a great job of painting Trump as a child, kicking and screaming about this investigation. Trump does not come out looking good by any means.

Its my best guess they will have a plan for impeachment hearings coming shortly. We will also see in sync MSM talking points in conjunction with House/Senate Democrats starting later this afternoon and will be pounded as main headlines for the next 3 days to 2 weeks.

Republicans:

Clearly not as organized as the Dems. Their main focus was on how the entire investigation began and did an okay job of outlining the fact that Trump never ended the investigation when he had the legal power to do so.

Counter opening statement:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrf7U8bUE24

The best highlight was of course Jim Jordan. This dude is a boss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EbrfiAxjY0&feature

I also liked Mr. Johnsons summary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQPGedzF_c

I believe it will be the Republican strategy to pivot the conversation to FISA/Dossier abuse. They will do this by constructing their talking points around the Barr investigation into the origins of the Mueller probe. That report should be dropping any day now.

Who controls the narrative in the next two weeks will be pivotable to swaying public opinion.

Mueller:
Clearly did not want to be there. It seemed like he was in sync with the dems though. Almost as if they had a walk through prior. Can't prove that by any means, but man, he was firing off answers to them much much quicker than he was to the Republicans.

Also, seems old and decrepit. He refused to answer many many questions.

Here is an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHasBjRJAbc

Over the entire hearing, it is clear to me, he is/was biased. Thats while attempting to take a non biased observation of the hearing.

Overall:
As stated, i think the dems will go down impeachment on obstruction. It will be the death of them as they did not do a great job of convincing me Trump did anything wrong.

Republicans need to stay united and get the answers needed on FISA abuse. If they can do that, they will be able to fight against what i'm sure is 24/7 Trump basing in the MSM.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115249 - 07-24-2019, 12:52
Cliffs: Trump MAGA King

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115250 - 07-24-2019, 12:54
From what i've heard, its not that he did anything wrong its that he attempted to do something wrong, whether it happened or not, still constitutes obstruction.

Atleast thats how it sounds

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
115251 - 07-24-2019, 12:56
Bob Mueller should be given a medal. It takes balls of steel to investigate a sitting world leader. The report is what it is. If Congress won't act on it if they truly believe a crime was committed that is on them. Blaming Mueller for inaction is political fence sitting. The longer this drags out, the easier it will be for Trump to point at economic numbers and say "just think what would happen if the dems cared about jobs instead of a witch hunt." If I were in a swing district or state I would be raging at the far left right now.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115252 - 07-24-2019, 12:57
He has the right to fire those people in question.

Counsel was not denied material.

The investigation was completed.

Sound like a staked deck against Trump and knowing they were biased and purely fishing, and the fact he is indeed innocent, he simple fought back to protect the office of the presidency and his power against a party that can not accept defeat

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115253 - 07-24-2019, 12:58
I'm pissed that many people went to jail because they couldn't remember something. Mueller should go to jail because he did the same thing today.

I don't think Mueller even wrote his own report, because he doesn't remember any of it.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
115254 - 07-24-2019, 13:02
Cohen and Manifort got what they deserved. I get pissed about them not because of convictions but because it shows how ****ty we as a nation are at investigating white collar crimes and violations committed by rich people. Those types of things are what dicks everyone over when a particular house of cards crashes down.

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
115255 - 07-24-2019, 13:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
Cohen and Manifort got what they deserved. I get pissed about them not because of convictions but because it shows how ****ty we as a nation are at investigating white collar crimes and violations committed by rich people. Those types of things are what dicks everyone over when a particular house of cards crashes down.
Rich people make the laws...

what did you expect?

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
115256 - 07-24-2019, 13:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
Rich people make the laws...

what did you expect?
Torches and pitchforks comrade!

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115257 - 07-24-2019, 13:17
Federal judge allows Trump asylum restrictions to continue | TheHill

Quote:
A federal judge ruled Wednesday that he would not halt an effort by the Trump administration to restrict Central American migrants’ ability to apply for asylum in the U.S.

The order from U.S. District Judge Timothy J. Kelly of the District of Columbia came in response to a lawsuit filed by Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights (CAIR) Coalition and the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES), two immigration advocacy groups.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
115258 - 07-24-2019, 13:17
Is this new questioning live or they just repeating from earlier?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
115259 - 07-24-2019, 13:19
so how do yall feel about walking dead claiming they would have pursued obstruction but wont because president?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115260 - 07-24-2019, 13:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Is this new questioning live or they just repeating from earlier?
Got to be repeat. They have to get Mueller back to the nursing home

Page 5763 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot