so is lrbg goin 2 just stop comin here now

Have lgbr and JD even met before?

Sorry Man, U say he was stalking her and I roll my eyes. It's the fucking internet.

So are you going to claim that you're just "raising awareness" now?

I don't think you fully grasp how disturbingly common it is for dudes to send pics of their junk to women, and even sometimes to ones that they aren't trying to fuck. I'm not apologizing for it -- it is a fucking ridiculous behavior. But I do acknowledge that it happens, a lot, so this sort of appalled-disbelief act that you're doing really rings hollow.

Let's be honest, this isn't even the first time a TW member has sent his dick pix to another member on here.

im not raising awareness

i'm pointing out the underlying nature of this as a social phenomena b/c some people seem to be unable to see past the fact that someone is taking the side of a ho over a bro to laugh @ the sheer fucking comedy of the situation

ukno i have asked b4 and i will ask again

y is data allowed 2 post here after bein known scammer a la johnny aka tim wheat aka known scammer

im not raising awareness

i'm pointing out the underlying nature of this as a social phenomena b/c some people seem to be unable to see past the fact that someone is taking the side of a ho over a bro to laugh @ the sheer fucking comedy of the situation

At what point does the sheer comedy cross over to creepy obsession? How long were you planning to run with this? I noticed that you keep referring to chat logs that you're supposedly holding onto. Were you going to milk it for a few more days before those "leaked" out too?

Last edited:
ukno i have asked b4 and i will ask again

y is data allowed 2 post here after bein known scammer a la johnny aka tim wheat aka known scammer

For the same reasons you're still allowed to post here after failing to form a coherent sentence for 10 years.

idk how posting on an internet forum, something that takes so little effort tehvul can do it, is somehow creepy and obsessive

Back