drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help

So he "coincidentally" decided to reply me with confrontational language instead of "leaving me alone", huge shock cus he's such a nice guy.

bro...

he was completely reasonable and reasoned in that reply

the only way that couldve come across as confrontational is if you're in some serious denial about your blindingly obvious issues

srsly

bro...

he was completely reasonable and reasoned in that reply

the only way that couldve come across as confrontational is if you're in some serious denial about your blindingly obvious issues

srsly

Muktard, can you please.... please.... please stop talking when there are adults around and shit?

No, he doesn't mail chicken bones.

I'm saying that there is a line you cross when things go to far.

-----------------------------------------------------

The Pumpkin King said:
Falhawk said:
If yhou post stupid or awkward shit on tw I reserve the right to comment on it.

Of course you do. You can't live without hating on TPK. It is an obsessive drug addiction for you that you use to feel better about yourself, which is why you are unable to let go of it and walk away. It means far too much to you. If a sincere heartfelt apology and a mature polite request doesn't get you off my ass, nothing ever will... You have a clear need to hate that cannot be denied.

Falhawk said:
It isn't personal nor will I be looking out for you specifically.

LoL. And I'm Tom Selleck.

Falhawk said:
It is just life.

Nope. Life is not about developing creepy obsessions for nerdy computer geek strangers online and publicly hating on them with a fierce consistency from behind the safety of a computer screen for years on end. It's also not about harassing people with PMs again and again when they are seriously asking you to leave them alone.

Life is about love. Having love in your heart, and expressing it both inwardly and outwardly... among other things...

Falhawk said:
Just will have to deal with it without long winded awkward private messages.

Ummmm no... I don't have to deal with haters like you. Sorry. lol

You are completely insignificant.

Have a nice life Falhawk. Pretty sure the PM's will bounce back. Congrats on bringing my ignore list out of 6 years of retirement though...

If I catch any whiff of you talking about me on the forums, I'll just laugh at how sad and pathetically obsessive you are. Peace...

And after I put him on ignore what did he do?

He just started asking people to quote him...

He would get all his friends to quote his text to get around my ignore...

Let me guess Al'fucktard, that is perfectly normal and reasonable behavior to right?

Thank you sir. It had to be done. :boogie:
you misunderstand

im celebrating your awkward psychotic break

the highlight for me was the fact you take video games more seriously than religion yet call people nerds. its like a mental health ad come to life

[23:57:35] <TPk2> how many languages do i speak bro?
[23:57:36] <TPk2> how many languages do i speak bro?
[23:57:25] <TPk2> how many languages do i speak bro?

[23:58:44] <Alarik> tpk
[23:58:49] <Alarik> how many languages DO you speak?
[23:59:08] <TPk2> I ain't telling you how many languges I speak

you misunderstand

im celebrating your awkward psychotic break

the highlight for me was the fact you take video games more seriously than religion yet call people nerds. its like a mental health ad come to life

Everyone here knows your a complete shithead and a purely focused ball of hate and darkness.

Pretty easy to ignore you bro, especially cus your not senile and you don't have any mental problems.

Your words roll off my back like wind, just like most everyone else's... I'm a pretty tolerant and sturdy guy...

The only reason that you think I take video games so seriously is because that is what I wanted you to believe, but you are not smart enough to figure that out.

All of you dumbasses on this forum think ur master fucking geniuses when you have no clue about anything. You just talk out your asses cus it makes you feel good.

You're going to have to come at me with that exact same line every month for 8 years straight to get to me bro...

Now you are beginning to understand how hardcore it needs to get...

tpk u know opsayo kill tribe w/ babylt he add many backdoor holes in it for him 2 hak

d00d kill tribe again

Damn, that's sad to hear.

I got demos of me raping him on Stone Valley super hard, but if I post them, he'll send me more real life death threats, so I don't wanna fuck with him.

Maybe that helps to put things into perspective though.

Real life death threats... NP for TPK...

Falhawk... problem...

Can anyone understand what that means?

[23:57:35] <TPk2> how many languages do i speak bro?
[23:57:25] <TPk2> how many languages do i speak bro?

[23:58:44] <Alarik> tpk
[23:58:49] <Alarik> how many languages DO you speak?
[23:59:08] <TPk2> I ain't telling you how many languges I speak

This guy trying to troll me so hard in IRC. Telling me he knows all this shit about me.

So I ask him one question about myself and he is totally stumped.

Why? Cus he's a dumb fucking asshole that knows nothing about TPK.

And I proved it. So hopefully now he will STFU with all that "I know everything crap".

TPK is king gfg fuck all haters this d00d liek a c00l d00d version of arsin

dare just mad he not as cool at tpk cause he tryhard w/ many arm tattoo LOL tryhard

this is better than watching monkeys throw shit at people at the zoo

dare think he fuking drake tryin 2 walk around warren w00ds w/ his homeboys in tornoto u know lol h0ly fuk wat a bunch of dorks

i would say "wtf why hating dare?" but then i see rigga ma zigga and i'm like :sunny:

Back