[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yes i could imagine as much based on past interactions. you still did not answer the entire question. what are your retirements savings? i've seen you do quik maffs, but i don't know what line of work you are in

what is yours?

the prospectus i received today estimates it to be $250k by the time i'm you're age, but i understand this can be skewed grately by market fluctuations ala 2008. tell me again how your chosen party plans to privatize and outsource SSI?

wait don't tell me - lets go back to the gilded age, but with no manufacturing. fucking conservatives - stop voting. talk to your kids and let your kids get 3/5 of your votes

yes i could imagine as much based on past interactions. you still did not answer the entire question. what are your retirements savings? i've seen you do quik maffs, but i don't know what line of work you are in

bro, i have nothing to brag about

just a janitor

clu isn't just an idiot

but a lazy, unmotivated, do nothing but highly envious idiot

the worst fukin kind

up there with people who don't believe in or subscribe to borders talking about "treason" and Trump "betraying America" today

giphy.webp

your words have no meaning to me

bro, i have nothing to brag about

just a janitor

i'm just saying that rich people have more to lose by way of a broken social contract than anyone else. if all of the top 20% died off due to a birb flu, there are people in the lower classes that could fill the gap. however, if the bottom 80% died off due to race (propaganda class) war, it would take a bit longer to rebuild. more to the point, after the poor fuckers died, it's not like anyone left over would see magical jump in wages.

watever brother i have no qualms with you. supertrap scares me a little, but it's not really him, just the realization of others like him

the prospectus i received today estimates it to be $250k by the time i'm you're age, but i understand this can be skewed grately by market fluctuations ala 2008. tell me again how your chosen party plans to privatize and outsource SSI?

:rofl:

gonna bankrupt in next decade

but i'm gonna be rich

now all investments in America make so much sense

I just need to figure out how to invest in Obamacare at this point

i'm just saying that rich people have more to lose by way of a broken social contract than anyone else. if all of the top 20% died off due to a birb flu, there are people in the lower classes that could fill the gap. however, if the bottom 80% died off due to race (propaganda class) war, it would take a bit longer to rebuild.

You can't survive without handouts.. you expect me to believe you can take care of yourself?

Back