3rd Person Hosting vs Non Hosting

Milk-Man

Veteran XX
Is it a server side thing?

WhereMyRet.png

Bummer. 3rd is great for defending certain maps, but the toggling out of it really slows me down.

Is there a script to hold a button to enter 3rd and go back to 1st upon release? That may be helpful.

you know the toggle speed for third person is based on the zoom interval. if you lower the number of it it might just make it faster. I mean you guys dont snipe n stuff so like you probably wont mind the faster zoom speed

Bummer. 3rd is great for defending certain maps, but the toggling out of it really slows me down.

Is there a script to hold a button to enter 3rd and go back to 1st upon release? That may be helpful.

Code:
EditActionMap("playMap.sae");
bindAction(keyboard0, make, "r", TO, IDACTION_VIEW, 0);
bindAction(keyboard0, break, "r", TO, IDACTION_VIEW, 0);

you know the toggle speed for third person is based on the zoom interval. if you lower the number of it it might just make it faster. I mean you guys dont snipe n stuff so like you probably wont mind the faster zoom speed

That doesn't appear to be the case actually. I removed zoom delay and toggling 3rd still has one. Anyone know a setting to remove this?

slow zoom good for chain tho...

try this maybe?

bindAction(keyboard0, make, "c", TO, IDACTION_VIEW, 0.0299971);

sometimes you have to find something through process of elimination. not sure what these monkeys are that you speak of.

btw I unmuted you because its kind of funny watching you quietly melt down on a dead games forum.

cute joke, but plz explain to me how you would apply a batch process to a single preference? I mean if you're going to joke at least make sense.

I just grabbed the player model and threw it in my photoshop batch process 2 shrink it 33% and now 3rd person mimics 1.40 server on 1.30 server. Simple really..

Back