Tribes 1.50 (no hope)

I couldn't agree with you more!! Shit players always need happy mod to show others real skill. Even with your HM I'd be surprised if you could kill me 5 times.

gg though. you showed those noobs who boss.

I couldn't agree with you more!! Shit players always need happy mod to show others real skill. Even with your HM I'd be surprised if you could kill me 5 times.

gg though. you showed those noobs who boss.

Except I am a shit player and all I did was try to play the mod. I had never spent any time in Anni until last fall so I'd sit at the edge of visible range and snipe with a railgun (down to 10 fov on my mousewheel) since I didn't know how to do anything else. I got accused of happymod and aimbot and was abused by admins just about every time I played. This went on for months before I ever turned on happymod and raped every single one of you every single map. LOL at you and your mod.

Except I am a shit player and all I did was try to play the mod. I had never spent any time in Anni until last fall so I'd sit at the edge of visible range and snipe with a railgun (down to 10 fov on my mousewheel) since I didn't know how to do anything else. I got accused of happymod and aimbot and was abused by admins just about every time I played. This went on for months before I ever turned on happymod and raped every single one of you every single map. LOL at you and your mod.

gib what was ur name in anni and why 10fov

Back