[link] all patch 3.3 5 man heroic bosses

FFS all that loot and not one single BOW?!? And fuck off, the troll's racial doesn't count with crossbows. It's bows and bows alone.

i didn't expect many if any ranged weapons

There's one crossbow, which I suppose is okay since it negates both hunter racials (trolls/bows and dwarves/guns). Still miffs me they didn't throw in one bow since H-ToC not only had a 219 gun but a 200 gun from Valiant quartermasters. I just would have liked to be +1% crit back on my hunter without needing to do raids.

There's one crossbow, which I suppose is okay since it negates both hunter racials (trolls/bows and dwarves/guns). Still miffs me they didn't throw in one bow since H-ToC not only had a 219 gun but a 200 gun from Valiant quartermasters. I just would have liked to be +1% crit back on my hunter without needing to do raids.

You could have your wish on the normal mode loot list (i219).

You could have your wish on the normal mode loot list (i219).

Maybe, because IIRC the only ToC bow you can get needs I think ToGC within 25 tries? I almost had the bow in Naxx off military quarter but I coworker won it for his rogue. I would have complained more, but I took Black Ice from Maly-10 when he was on his druid.

Well looks like 3.3 is upon us (post #5), wonder what MMO Champ does to get those leaks?

Now who thinks we'll be able to even play tomorrow? And how many times will they have to restart things once the servers come online? I think the new cross-realm LFG system will fuck things up maintenance-wise.

Last edited:
Back