Finally Downed H25 Anub

hastie

Veteran X
Happened on Thursday and here's the vid for those interested:

I'm the enhance shammy named Micotu that you see whirlwinding all over the place. The kill put us in server second. Server first guild killed anub 2 weeks earlier (our server seems to be a bit behind the others, and our guild was recently created as a merged guild a couple months ago.)

and no, i didn't get any loot :( The World of Warcraft Armory

Happened on Thursday and here's the vid for those interested:

I'm the enhance shammy named Micotu that you see whirlwinding all over the place. The kill put us in server second. Server first guild killed anub 2 weeks earlier (our server seems to be a bit behind the others, and our guild was recently created as a merged guild a couple months ago.)

and no, i didn't get any loot :( The World of Warcraft Armory
Grats :)

We'll be pulling Anub with 50 attempts left for the third week in a row. Last week we killed him with 49. We're kind of handcuffed atm by our Prot Paladin that's been there for all the kills and has had internet issues in his Dorm. While we have replacements we don't want to risk it so we've been waiting for him :( So eager for the attempt.

grats on the kill! my server got our kill not too long ago, as well!

i've actually even yet to do any of the togc, due to time constraints/lack of a guild to do it with

what UI is that?

Not sure, it's a guildie's vid, but I'll ask him.

wow i fail :lol:

didn't even notice the mage skill icons on his bars, even after you said you were a shaman :roller:

but thanks, it looks like he's using tukUI or something similar, but i'd really like to know - as that setup looks absolutely amazing

We got the server first Tribute to Insanity in ToGC 25 tonight pushing our one month old guild past our server's previously top guild that has been so for almost a year. So I'm one of the only 25 people on my server that will ever be able to rock the "Grand Crusader" title. Hopefully we'll keep up the good work throughout Icecrown.

My old guild lost their Insanity try for this week because their MT d/c'd under 10%. Felt bad for them (I was on vent at the time). =(

haha I was thinking how tame that vent was compared to the stk vent, even in serious boss fights people would be making comments and swearing, and then somebody would yell at them to shut the fuck up, and of course a few people would teabag the people that died. Most of the recruits that were not from TW had no idea what they were in for.

Good times.

Last edited:
Back