I am totally fucking bored of WoW :o

I logged in yesterday, did TotC, and logged off.

I have no desire to arena anymore, either, because I'd have to farm an entire fucking set on my warrior :ugh:

I only raid one night a week for ToC 25 man hard, normal, 10man Hard clears. I pvp sometimes on offnights. I haven't felt the desire to pvp this season since last, where I didn't get gladiator and I was at 2702 rating and 3rd place in BG (ridiculously lame).

Its been this way for a while now since ToC wasnt' very long and I imagine it'll stay this way until Icecrown when my guild will push a little harder again for a bit and then slow down again once we have on farm. I can't even imagine how the people still raiding 4 nights a week could be having fun, much less the guilds who are raiding 4-5 nights a week and still doing Ulduar.

I am rocking Titan's Quest:IT hard, it is awesome. My main char (Harbinger Dream + Warfare) just hit 30 and is a relentless killing machine. My alt is a brigand (Hunting + Rogue) and is just now finally becoming viable. My buddy went pure Spirit and is 30 as well and between us we are flying.

that's a pretty good combo. dream is sick, i have a templar (dream +defense) he is solid in legendary

Just stop playing, is that so fucking hard?

The game seems like a joke ATM anyway. If you squeeze into a guild totc run the second you hit 80 youre covered in purpz after a few days.

that's a pretty good combo. dream is sick, i have a templar (dream +defense) he is solid in legendary

Hah dream is OP. Early on you just click and BOOM ten monsters die (which is strangely so gratifying, especially if they fly off a cliff or into a wall etc), and later on it's just silly fun.

Not fun is farming fucking relic shards. UGH WTB PENG CLAW.

wow my first post in months. I took TW off my favorites.

Yeah I play Americas Army 3 casually and thats all. I can't believe the days I wasted clicking my mouse in WoW. Talk about brain freeze.

I got offered a free week to come back and try it, it motivated me to install it, but after seeing that nothing changed after checking some forums, I couldn't be bothered to play it.

I only raid one night a week for ToC 25 man hard, normal, 10man Hard clears. I pvp sometimes on offnights. I haven't felt the desire to pvp this season since last, where I didn't get gladiator and I was at 2702 rating and 3rd place in BG (ridiculously lame).

Its been this way for a while now since ToC wasnt' very long and I imagine it'll stay this way until Icecrown when my guild will push a little harder again for a bit and then slow down again once we have on farm. I can't even imagine how the people still raiding 4 nights a week could be having fun, much less the guilds who are raiding 4-5 nights a week and still doing Ulduar.

we do 25m TOC,VOA,Ony tuesdays and 10m x 2 groups same + hero TOC on weds thurs 25m clear uld, friday 10m groups clear uld and sunday we clear 25m hero

wtf this is getting old :(

you guys realize that the people who made wow arent even remotely associated with it anymore. its run more by activision now than what youd call blizzard.

Yep.

The top two teams were from the same server and decided to tie and never queue up again for the past 2.5-3 weeks before the end of the season so there was no way for my team to catch up to them as the 3rd placed team.

Only the top two teams got Gladiator (and Furious Gladiator).

Blizzard decided to hold Blizzcon AGAIN this year at the same week an arena season ended, which meant that I would need to pvp from a lan center or some bullshit even if they queued.

Back