My Journey Thru Hell

gtano.jpg

there's no legal risk in shooting someone in NO right now unless you're arrested right then and there

God damned, I can make jokes and enjoy my ignorance on the NO situation. Damn Code4, you have some serious balls, I bet 99% of the trash talkers here would still be hiding in their bedroom hoping for GI Joe to rescue them.

I just think that anyone who shoots at another person without the intent to kill that person, but instead claims they only shot to "knick him in the shoulder" is full of absolute shit.

iNVAR said:
I just think that anyone who shoots at another person without the intent to kill that person, but instead claims they only shot to "knick him in the shoulder" is full of absolute shit.

He knicked him on accident.

iNVAR said:
I'm not too keen on killing a young teenager. Even if he's a piece of shit. Hopefully he learns the errors of his ways and leads a long productive life.

You should sell the story to Hollywood. $$ (Just make sure you don't mention you just shot niigers)

iNVAR said:

he didn't claim that the was shooting to knick him in the shoulder...reread it

Code4 said:
I'm not too keen on killing a young teenager. Even if he's a piece of shit. Hopefully he learns the errors of his ways and leads a long productive life.

dont bullshit us you enjoyed murdering that kid

wipe the blood from your hands

Code4 said:

you learned him good

Code4 said:
. Around 2 AM we see someone leaving a house carrying a television. I can't believe I'm witnessing a TW cliche IRL. I chuckle to my self inside. We inform the guy to put the televison down and raise his hands. He puts the televisondown and then reaches for something in his pockets. We open fire. He goes down with 5 shots to the chest. We check his pocket and claim his 9mm el cheapo brand pistol for our arsenal. He's then loaded on to the back of a pickup truck and hualed off to the main street that divdes his nieghborhood from ours. We dump him on the neutral ground to serve as a warning for other would be theives.
holy shit

Back