[So] I just got "terminated"

Props to you for getting a girl while you work at toys r us.. wtf you make more money waiting tables.

ninjeraz said:
If the store really wanted to, it could track down the women you had taken a picture of(ofcourse they would have to return to the store). Not all your rights are waived in public. In the way their pictures were used they could definately get a good civil case going on character deflemantion and other accounts. A good enough lawyer might even be able to take you to a criminal court and possibly get you on a sex offenders list. All because the pictures were used in a sexual manner.

Now if you would have denied the entire thing your boss wouldn't have had good enough grounds/proof to fire you nore pin it on anyone or you. There are tons of Toys R Us's in this country and your personal info. is private on the forum. So they would have had no way of knowing it was you without a legal process which I doubt they would have wasted their time on.

Also, if you would have denied everything a lawyer could represent you better, no confession, if the worst came about. Yes, this is a worse case senario.

God almighty. This post makes me cringe. STOP, YOU MAKE MY EYES BLEED WITH YOUR NON-SENSE!

In other words, you know absolutely nothing about the law, why did you even post? :lol:

Warpath)x( said:
God almighty. This post makes me cringe. STOP, YOU MAKE MY EYES BLEED WITH YOUR NON-SENSE!

In other words, you know absolutely nothing about the law, why did you even post? :lol:

which part?

not saying I agree with this tard.

Iason said:
blitz commited sexual harasment and could go to jail for what he did and get fucking in the ass

who gives a shit if someone ratted him out, it's funny as hell

I love the fact nobody has mentioned that what he did has sexual tones to it and it is a big deal because he can easily now be put up on the states website as a registered sex offender.

No shit

by the way everyone in this thread who calls blits is a loser is a fucking tool.

everyone hates just to hate when in reality the haters are the ones with the insecurities.

he was goofing off for the humor or TW and fucked up.. end of story.. no more no less

While I'm not sure if everyone in tw and in this thread shares my oppinion... but I've been calling Blitz a loser long before this happened. He is a tool and he is a bad one at that. This was just an icing on the cake.

I don't mean to be a dick, but to me, this is just another puzzle peice which makes up one big framed puzzle tat redefines the word idiot.

AkumA said:
by the way everyone in this thread who calls blits is a loser is a fucking tool.

everyone hates just to hate when in reality the haters are the ones with the insecurities.

he was goofing off for the humor or TW and fucked up.. end of story.. no more no less
shut up :rolleyes:

Taurus said:
I love the fact nobody has mentioned that what he did has sexual tones to it and it is a big deal because he can easily now be put up on the states website as a registered sex offender.

No shit

No he can't. To be a sexual offender you must have committed an offense. He hasn't committed any offense. All you 17 year old lawyers need to shut the fuck up about shit you don't understand.

The LP only mentioned the cops to scare Blitz into ratting out what other things happening in the store that he might have known about.

Well, for one thing, he has no idea what the requirements are to make a prima facie case for defamation. Like, at all.

Defamation and other "accounts?" :lol:

For another, this is likely an employment-at-will contract so they can pretty much fire his ass for whatever reason (even though there is cause here) as long as its not based on race or the like.

Oh, and then theres the fact the D.A. is the one that files the criminal complaint. (True, D.A.'s are lawyers, but its not the victim's counsel that decides if charges are pressed which is what seems to be implied).

Last edited:
Taurus said:

No shit

No he can't. To be a sexual offender you must have committed an offense. He hasn't committed any offense. All you 17 year old lawyers need to shut the fuck up about shit you don't understand.

The LP only mentioned the cops to scare Blitz into ratting out what other things happening in the store that he might have known about.

Edit: I think it is funny you all drool over the Hard Rock pics, but think what Blitz did is somehow different.

AkumA said:

crazy liberal :rolleyes:

NetStalker said:
wow when I originally quoted that all it said is you graduated law school and that post made your eyes bleed :p

Yah, I say it in a matter-of-fact sort of way but I've discovered that it tends to be interpretted as me bragging or something (on another message board) so I dropped it, lol.

I am Spartacus! :lol:

btw

Iason said:
lmao

I find this hillarious when you add it all up

1. this is blitz, who everyone knows sucks. :)rofl: loser)
2. he works at toys r us :)rofl: double loser)
3. he took shitty pictures of moms shopping for toys for their kids :)rofl: stalker)
4. he got reported and fired :)rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

I can't wait to hear what happens next in your entertaining life :boogie:

and these are the words of a christian :lol:

Back