[pics]Got a P89

BTW, your wife is ugly.
linh.jpg

edit, and scary :scared:

Sentor said:
She's bright enough to be with him....

True... :lol:

I think he just lets off steam here playing the thug card cuz he thinks he will get respect. He just doesn't get it that it is :rofl: to the other 99.9% of TW.

Last edited:
Since when do they have the internet in the hood?

And I always find it odd when people brag about being on their own since a young age, it's like yo my parents suck and can't take of their kids.

LostDuck said:
True... :lol:

I think he just lets off steam here playing the thug card cuz he thinks he will get respect. He just doesn't get it that it is :rofl: to the other 99.9% of TW.

Can we ban the .1%?

Uncle Slappy said:
Since when do they have the internet in the hood?

I was thinking the same thing. If an indivdual(s) were in a "gang" that had been listed or had members listed on the "Known Gang Members" list why the fuck would you make a website with things like "our hood" and "pics of our membars".

Seems a bit out of place :shrug:

Well, I'm off to bed...errr I mean me and my homies are gunna go roll up to Compton and take out some <insert scary gang name here>...Then go check up on my bitches to see if they gots my money. Hopefully the police don't ride up on us and I'll have to break out with my P89 and my hollowpoint bullets that go thru police body armor. Cuz I'm a straight up ghetto vet.
(sorry to lazy to put the above paragraph into ebonics)

East/West/Southside mutha fuckahs

Back