[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Details pls? I'm sure the FBI would love to know more.

Know who this reminds me of?

Report: Proud Boys Leader Was A ‘Prolific’ FBI Informant
960x0.jpg

WRONG - people can have different political affiliations and still get along.

Yep. My dear Michael was a life long Dem who voted for H Clinton and every dem candidate. Like most lefties he was not very good at politics but there is more to life than politics. I did not love him for his misguided political leanings. I loved him because he treated me right, kept me in line, and was a great cook.

People who are completely unable to get along with those who think differently are retards I want nothing to do with.

Details pls? I'm sure the FBI would love to know more.

When I bring over trade or fap I make sure to take the tape off the laptop. That way the feddies get themselves a good view of my big dick, and my pretty ass. If they like giving blowjobs tell em I said the gate is unlocked.

M7iRumY.jpg

EDIT: Bants aside, most FBI are actually good folks who want to help their country. Most of their problem is the piss poor disgraces in positions of leadership.

Last edited:
Yep. My dear Michael was a life long Dem who voted for H Clinton and every dem candidate. Like most lefties he was not very good at politics but there is more to life than politics. I did not love him for his misguided political leanings. I loved him because he treated me right, kept me in line, and was a great cook.

People who are completely unable to get along with those who think differently are retards I want nothing to do with.

you learn to keep your mouth shut when you don't own the house or pay the bills

you learn to keep your mouth shut when you don't own the house or pay the bills

I wouldn't know. I always speak my mind, and I always carry my own weight. As it should be.

So just to be clear, Redmund Garcia of St. Helen, Michigan is blackmailing members of the town's council.

I could have easily bankrupted this entire town over what happened. Yet, I chose not to. What occurred was not the fault of the entire town.

You see kiddo, a general is responsible for his troops. His troops fucked up bigly. Penance had to be paid. Therefore his contract was not renewed. We will have a new general. Nothing more. Nothing less. I gain nothing in a financial sense, nor do I gain anything in the form of me being placed in some position of "power". Had some of the TC stayed out of my bed, even though they are married, we would not be discussing this. Bottom line is that man let his men fuck up and he paid for their fuck up with his job. End of story far as I am concerned. I am firm, but I am fair.

The lesson here is the following. DO NOT FUCK WITH A MANS DOG. Especially when that man is a dog trained by a Red Dog of the Arizona variety.

Just wait, his coffee is about to fire his misplaced psyche and ego up and he will explain how this is all part of his grand master plan that he launched from the shadows to get the world to do his bidding

Nice backpedal.

You openly posted about blackmailing multiple city council persons.

What backpedal? I broke it down to where a dumbfuck like you could understand. No crayons here so can not put things into more simple terms.

Just wait, his coffee is about to fire his misplaced psyche and ego up and he will explain how this is all part of his grand master plan that he launched from the shadows to get the world to do his bidding

You are projecting. Unlike you I know what real power is. That is why I do not want nothing to do with it. I just want to be left alone. However, start it and I will finish it. Such is the way.

Last edited:
Back