Dubai: 3 years jail for touching man's hip

ITT: The American justice system is fair, impartial and flawless, and everything you read in the media is accurate to the last detail.

What a great answer that explains everything. Are you saying this guy is guilty and gay and that he just shouldn't have gone to Dubai?

My gut tells me that he's a fag and did something that fags do all the time, but normally just get decked for it... touched someone who isn't a fag, but this time in a country where the laws match the normal physical reaction.

Tough shit. Don't go to shithole countries.

I guess the normal muzzie reaction is to throw them off a building so if you think about it...

3 years for touching another mans hip is light and really very noble of them.

mPzHWtv.jpg

i know quite a few couples who lived briefly in the middle east, mainly to make massive amounts of money (500k/year+), then once they get pregnant they move back to the US to raise the kids properly. what stage is mitch on? feel like he has been there for way too long, but maybe he doesn't have kids or care about them

Other than the fact I've been in that bar numerous times, this doesn't affect me any more than the Vegas massacre does because I've been to Vegas.

Mitch: step out of TeeDub troll vs anti troll mode for a second and honestly explain The Dubai Justice system to us. We see sensationalized headlines. What's the real scoop from an Ex-Patriot that has lived there for some years now perspective.!
The stories are all made up, and contrary to popular belief, there is also no poop in Dubai.

i know quite a few couples who lived briefly in the middle east, mainly to make massive amounts of money (500k/year+), then once they get pregnant they move back to the US to raise the kids properly. what stage is mitch on? feel like he has been there for way too long, but maybe he doesn't have kids or care about them
He's raising his presumably white children in a Sharia law Islamists shithole, and no matter what he says or does, this fact alone tells you what you need to know. He couldn't make it in Western society.

He's raising his presumably white children in a Sharia law Islamists shithole, and no matter what he says or does, this fact alone tells you what you need to know. He couldn't make it in Western society.

Haha riiiiiight. If only you knew.

Other than the fact I've been in that bar numerous times, this doesn't affect me any more than the Vegas massacre does because I've been to Vegas.

of course you've been in that bar. isn't it like 1 of 5 bars in the entire city?

Back