So I might be drunk enough to tell you guys what happened to Spinfusor Salad

so he worked manual labor

got sick

got paid in a settlement

and then decided to try and join the navy to get them to pay for his hospital bills on top of getting a settlement from his previous employer

wow i feel so sad

Fuck I need to stop drinking

Anyways I'm not 100% on his fate
I just haven't heard from him in such a long time that I'm fairly confident his body finally gave out

He worked at a chemical plant for a long time
He and the other workers developed cancer and sued
They all got a chunk of the settlement plus insurance but his shit was going well over what they'd agreed to cover, so the navy became his way to not leave his family with more than a half mil in debt

Part of me hopes he posts here and is like yo false alarm I'm good and the cancer is gone

But then I remember the scars and missing organs and shit, and his unbreakable addiction to painkillers and I wonder which is more kind

I ain't gonna post his full name out of respect for his fam

so in the timeline

did he stay at ur parents, or was this after tiny kid getting choked by sarcastick

i think i remember seeing the ID in tribes 1 beta testing credit screen or something....

pretty sad.....no one deserves this

i cant spell his last name
its fuckin polish as shit
i can pronounce it but its impossible to type bc poles never developed vowels

UNS were trash, but I enjoyed trashing them. :)

covert22 was a cool dude. always cool to deal with. still remembering him going orgasmic when he was featured in a PCgamer article.

heavy shit. i'm taking tomorrow off, so I'll drink one for him (not that it means anything).

But then I remember the scars and missing organs and shit

12010349.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=SPINFUSOR+SALAD+TRIBALWAR&tbm=isch

Back