[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Really press the issue about those thousand votes in an hour by the Xbox clowns when you talk to Feldman and to the consumer advocate folks (both the lawyers and the media).

It's almost impossible to coordinate 150 people registering all at once like that at 11pm, especially given their voting history. I cannot conceive of a situation where they could defend that increase. At the very least they should have been DQed too and the third place team should win.

You're talking about a free fucking wedding here, dude.
Don't be a hero for nothing.

Again i was referring to the shit slinging twords the other team. I know if were the last month before my wedding dealing with this could potentially be a really big headache that put a cloud over their wedding and I don't want that for any one.

EDIT: Phone calls and e-mails to feldmann nissian from friends and family have made them very aware of the situation. :)

Again i was referring to the shit slinging twords the other team. I know if were the last month before my wedding dealing with this could potentially be a really big headache that put a cloud over their wedding and I don't want that for any one.

Why the hell were they relying on this contest to pay for a wedding that is a month away? That seems ridiculous and if anything could be some tangential evidence that the contest was rigged. After all, only a bunch of idiots, or people with connections on the inside, would make that kind of a decision.

And my point about their being DQed was not so you can just press that issue so they get thrown out too. This dispute is not about them; it's a solid argument to be made that they are not treating you and the other couple the same. It's an invalidation of the contract which must be equally applied to all parties.

Just because they say they can throw you out for "any reason" doesn't mean that when they throw you out for a certain reason that they can keep others in when they are "guilty" of the same activity if not worse. That's a pure violation of contract law.

I'd also think you want to strongly encourage all TWers to take a breath and let you, your family and your friends handle this for now telos. We don't want them to be bombarded with goatse links, profanity laced emails or some such.

But when you need us for advice or for a letter writing campaign, let us know.

Telos, what was said in that email from the other team, I can't seem to find it anywhere in the thread. Didn't it say something about them making sure you guys lose somehow? You could use that as proof that the illegitimate votes were from the other team .

I'd also think you want to strongly encourage all TWers to take a breath and let you, your family and your friends handle this for now telos. We don't want them to be bombarded with goatse links, profanity laced emails or some such.

But when you need us for advice or for a letter writing campaign, let us know.

yeah attempting to defuse TW is like defusing a nuke that has already gone off :sunny:

Telos, what was said in that email from the other team, I can't seem to find it anywhere in the thread. Didn't it say something about them making sure you guys lose somehow? You could use that as proof that the illegitimate votes were from the other team .
Whoa didn't see or remember anything about that...

There was never any proof of which couple that e-mail came from and at the request of the author i removed all public copies of it when he admitted it was stupid to do and apologized. .

At the very least they should have been DQed too and the third place team should win.

This.

Assuming they did rulefuck you on some fine print, the 2nd place couple would most certainly be guilty of the same infraction.

what the fuck happened

with the last minute charge they made... and somehow magically getting more votes after the poll closes? * ojk i read more, you were dq'd

this was completely rigged.

Last edited:
Why the hell were they relying on this contest to pay for a wedding that is a month away? That seems ridiculous and if anything could be some tangential evidence that the contest was rigged. After all, only a bunch of idiots, or people with connections on the inside, would make that kind of a decision.

And my point about their being DQed was not so you can just press that issue so they get thrown out too. This dispute is not about them; it's a solid argument to be made that they are not treating you and the other couple the same. It's an invalidation of the contract which must be equally applied to all parties.

Just because they say they can throw you out for "any reason" doesn't mean that when they throw you out for a certain reason that they can keep others in when they are "guilty" of the same activity if not worse. That's a pure violation of contract law.

If you read their "engagement story" its basically them(her) saying she needs a new car because her doesn't have working AC. They were in it for the car.

If you read their "engagement story" its basically them(her) saying she needs a new car because her doesn't have working AC. They were in it for the car.

That coupled with their local advertising at the fairs and the like certainly makes for a better story and gets them better press. Too bad the dealership put together a contest bound by law to be fair to all parties and didn't just give that couple a new car and hold a press conference or a big promotion about it.

Honestly buddy you have pretty slam-dunk case here to at least get them disqualified as well. I know you think that's not a nice thing to do or whatever, but you don't deserve to get fucked like this when you made repeated good faith efforts to ensure your votes were valid by warning all of us not to post fake data and opening up lines of communication with the dealership on a couple of occasions. In addition to the vote rigging by the other couple, for them to say you didn't uphold the spirit of the contest is such total horseshit and you have plenty of evidence of that.

For now just do this whole thing in steps. You talk to the dealership and a lawyer and let your family/friends get some letters together and contact the media. You can always call off those dogs if the dealership makes amends.

I am silly. Just not jumping to the big guns because they may not be needed. There is no reason to tarnish the other couples or Feldmann Nissian's image if they are willing to work with me on this. From the e-mails I have had with them so far Feldmann had almost no communications with the admins during the course of the contest and are just now being brought up to speed.

I am silly. Just not jumping to the big guns because they may not be needed. There is no reason to tarnish the other couples or Feldmann Nissian's image if they are willing to work with me on this. From the e-mails I have had with them so far Feldmann had almost no communications with the admins during the course of the contest and are just now being brought up to speed.

Changing status back to defcon 2. In a holding pattern and waiting for orders.

Well that's why I said start the talks with the lawyers and media sources, not "call in the rainmakers now and ruin their shit." If you can do this with the dealership privately then fantastic and you can make the calls back to the respective parties that their services aren't needed. No one is going to jump all over this in a day or two with Easter coming up which is why I just suggested getting the ball rolling.

But hey, if you can do this with the dealership, more power to you and I know I speak for at least a handful of TWers when I say we're here in whatever positive capacity we can serve.

Back