Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

i only posted it due to the fact that you were under when it was taken...making an ironic/interesting sort of camouflage..

l_b5ea3845e84e0b903d85a557cfda5995.jpg

Taken this summer. Black lights are fun.

I kill people.

There's already enough of me from Homecoming in that one thread, so here are a couple from Colombia like two weeks ago:

n81003424_35085413_1585.jpg

In the 'rich district' of Bogota

n81003424_35085409_677.jpg

Up in the Andes, looking down at the city.

RedFox's wedding this summer:

jimmy.jpg

Incoming TigerClaw posting of Peyton Manning in 3...2...

These are the most recent pictures I have of myself, but I don't have a camera. Thus I am at the mercy of whoever I know that might have a camera on them randomly. These pictures are from this bicycle tour around an area of town where there are ten stops and at each house you drink a beer. :] Here is the website so I don't have to give a huge history of it.

I don't have the beard anymore though. The hair is still long though.
badass.jpg

bearded.jpg

Weas, good call. I get Paul Rudd ALL the time, it's not a bad guy to be compared to I guess.

Who the hells Mr Freidlander?

Every once in a while you see a crazy bastard that wasn't ment for this century, Doon is that crazy bastard.

Fuck, I want some chainmail now.

I have a bit of chainmaille that I began work on a long time ago. I was making my own rings too... but I got bored of it after getting about a 7 inch band that would have gone around my waist. I think later in life I'll get back into it and make me a full shirt and cowl :)

Back