Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Alekhine said:
Holy shit. I've never seen that one before. Come to think of it, I've never seen anything like that from Hokusai before. I'm debating whether or not I want something like that to be my new wallpaper. :p
:huh:

Alekhine said:
Holy shit. I've never seen that one before. Come to think of it, I've never seen anything like that from Hokusai before. I'm debating whether or not I want something like that to be my new wallpaper. :p
:lol:

Looking at it again, I have to say that his writing sucks. I can make out like 3% of his hiragana. :ugh:

Aestis said:
It was stolen by the Cardassians

Even though they put Bajor into a halocaust, and are some of the most vile torturest people in the galaxy, they don't even come close to you

That's fuckin sad

Mav said:
Even though they put Bajor into a halocaust, and are some of the most vile torturest people in the galaxy, they don't even come close to you

That's fuckin sad
... wtf ...

Mav said:

That's fuckin sad
Mav, what in the blue fuck are you talking about?

Mav said:

That's fuckin sad

nodsmile.gif

Mav said:

That's fuckin sad

:huh: :lol:

Anyone remember the thread where people photoshopped goomba heads onto Chen? That was comedy gold.

I still continue to enjoy these threads because the captions are funny. This is hilarious, don't feel the need to feel bad. :rofl:

Back