[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Deep story bro. Sounds exactly like what this paid lying cunt is accusing Kavanaugh of. You nailed it.

KS let me tell you why I'm kind of white knighting this

I was with a girl years ago (not my wife, some other girl)

early in the relationship when we were first having sex she started like, crying, seriously crying during sex. She would actually have these periods where she would freak out and try to punch me in the middle of sex.

I'm like, what's wrong? What'd I do? Turns out she had been raped her entire childhood by a family friend. Like, constantly. It was never reported. Her parents told her he would never do that and it was swept under the rug.

I went to therapy with her, I went to take back the night with her, and eventually she just decided it was easier to be an alcoholic and drink til she blacked out. I left her cuz of that but I saw how rape can fuck a person up for life. So I don't take it lightly, I take consent seriously, and if you don't like it, fuck off.

I bet triple asks politely before he tries to stick his penis in his wife.

"uh, hey darling, would it be okay if we had sex today? if not, that's okay too."

KS let me tell you why I'm kind of white knighting this

I was with a girl years ago (not my wife, some other girl)

early in the relationship when we were first having sex she started like, crying, seriously crying during sex. She would actually have these periods where she would freak out and try to punch me in the middle of sex.

I'm like, what's wrong? What'd I do? Turns out she had been raped her entire childhood by a family friend. Like, constantly. It was never reported. Her parents told her he would never do that and it was swept under the rug.

I went to therapy with her, I went to take back the night with her, and eventually she just decided it was easier to be an alcoholic and drink til she blacked out. I left her cuz of that but I saw how rape can fuck a person up for life. So I don't take it lightly, I take consent seriously, and if you don't like it, fuck off.

She (Ford) wasn't actually raped you pear shaped retard.

LMAO

triple is a m'lady kind of guy

because he was with a girl who cried because of sex

or merely the thought of having sex with him

he bought that it was because of her youth and a failure to consent

not because he is a human pear that smells like piss

he really cares about women and women feelings and you should too because "FUCK YOU" if you don't

but he says he left her anyways......because man that crazy bitch was a lot of luggage to handle

and that is why he is better than you are

:lol:

what a fucking story A++++

Hi triple airplane meet mountain kaboom. Really unearthing some shit here. I was with this chick that blacked out on the bed and I was like, well shit nows the time but I didn’t, instead I let her get up n piss all over her laundry basket and then when I was helping her to the bathroom she started screaming rape. Then I was like woah, I’m helping you pee instead of fuck up your laundry. So then I was like fuck this shit n left. Next morning she’s like wtf happened n I was like check out your laundry basket, your bed, your couch, you’re a dirt skank n you sprayed your piss all over your house.

35 years later n I’m running for Supreme Court n this bitch be like I touched a tit. Gtf outta here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL you don't give two shits about this woman or her allegations. You just want to use her "story" to delay and obstruct the confirmation. Fuck off.

The FBI already declined to investigate. Trump declined to make them. End of story. It's over. You lost that battle. You can stop bringing it up now.

Whatever the FBI did in the Hill/Thomas incident means nothing. There's no "precedent". The allegation amounts to misdemeanor sexual battery between minors. That's not a federal crime and it is way past the statute of limitations anyway. Even if it happened YESTERDAY, Ford hasn't given anyone (besides maybe Dianne Feinstein) any details upon which to base an investigation! She cannot name the date, location, or many other details to support her claim. The material facts of the crime don't exist!

It's time to let it go. On Monday, Brett Kavanaugh will be your next Supreme Court Associate Justice.

pknqQDt.png

Back