shifter revival camp

hmm ill search for something but for the most part u just gotta spam games to learn what all the different heroes do. Theres like over 100 heroes with all different abilities and in order to -doto- u gotta know what they can/cant do.

it's like sc2 with all the different units, gotta micro differently vs different compositions and -what not-

results of shifter bootcamp 1:
2:37 attempts to cap

we let him set up his stuff and we go into observer so he can 1v0. he proceeds to cap the entire map.
he got 0 maps after the map was over. we tried to teach him so he had a better chance but he is not coachable and big ego so he was fucked. gg

asher also tried earlier today and learned some good skills but didnt have enough experience. a;lso someone in the server kept killing him so it was harder.

i think someone from usa and LT will have a chance tho. it is actually hard for me still to pick up the game again TBH. perhaps we should jus tstick to sniping cuz heavy armor dueling is very tough.

i gym then get drunk last nite watching basketball game

today i work then i get home i will probably play a game or 2 of blink stalker in 2 colosus prodctinon then go out drinking

i am hopin saturday i stay in and u can teach me 2 make creeps or wat not ?

Back