shifter revival camp

kdt

Veteran X
we are startin gshifter back up again. we may never reach competition level play since shifter is so advanced in skill so we can just goof off cuz that is also very fun.

we will start of with challenge modes where u have an objective and we set the parameters. it will be fun

ex: capture the flag 1v0 against defense.

ex: take down defense 1v0 using juggernaut armor in under 3 minutes

etc

then we can duel in either light sniper or heavy mortar (very hard to aim)

me n dare just joined a server and played and realzied it was still super fun even tho we suck.i beat him 4-1 then he rage quit tho

we are startin gshifter back up again. we may never reach competition level play since shifter is so advanced in skill so we can just goof off cuz that is also very fun.

we will start of with challenge modes where u have an objective and we set the parameters. it will be fun

ex: capture the flag 1v0 against defense.

ex: take down defense 1v0 using juggernaut armor in under 3 minutes

etc

then we can duel in either light sniper or heavy mortar (very hard to aim)

me n dare just joined a server and played and realzied it was still super fun even tho we suck.i beat him 4-1 then he rage quit tho

LOL o FUCK

dp is gonna be the guinea pig

i dont think rtcl can handle the aim and speed of shifter.

shado def cant but he will go just to have fun and snipe

dp prob gonna be useless cuz all he can do is ski in LT. well maybe he can ski in jugg

ya orange I definitely cant handle the aim and speed of shifter

i dont play comp quake, unreal tournament, cs:go, tf2 or anything

your video game prowess and superhuman ability to aim just makes me look pale in comparison

how could I ever handle it

it would require the abilities of a pro gamer such as yourself with such an incomparable pedigree in competitive gaming

Last edited:
and I have played shifter before

the aim and speed does not feel difficult in the slightest, but i do agree it's a nice change every now and then w/ the speed of gameplay

u need ~3 scripts to play effetively and i cannot find 2 of them :mad:

o well ill just fly around and snipe or shoot mortars

rectal i have played those games a little bit and yes they are very slow and not comparable to shifter imo

we had a cal-i player in our clan and both dare and i were mcuh better than he was

im not doubting you were better than some random cal-i player from another FPS. experience as a tribes player is something that can't be replaced by just being good at other FPS's and you would no doubt have an edge over a strong FPS player just coming into shifter.

however, knowing my tribes skill as it is, on top of being a highly competitive gamer across most FPS's in general, how do you come to the conclusion that shifter would be too fast and hard to aim for me? all evidence points to the opposite of that. or are you just saying this for the sake of sounding like a douche

im not doubting you were better than some random cal-i player from another FPS. experience as a tribes player is something that can't be replaced by just being good at other FPS's and you would no doubt have an edge over a strong FPS player just coming into shifter.

however, knowing my tribes skill as it is, on top of being a highly competitive gamer across most FPS's in general, how do you come to the conclusion that shifter would be too fast and hard to aim for me? all evidence points to the opposite of that. or are you just saying this for the sake of sounding like a douche

u will never master the mdm

Back