tribes

does anyone have a copy of old capture and hold maps they could send me.... tunnel rats and that other one.... uhm... lemme think of it

Hey Clu - I have the C&H maps on usbase. I don't have them in 1.40 format. If you would like a copy of the 1.11 maps PM me.

AntHill Citadels CrissCross Interalp Monolith PeakPerformance Skyjack Spaceport TempleOfDoom TinyAvengers Towers TunnelRats Valhalla

Hey Clu - I have the C&H maps on usbase. I don't have them in 1.40 format. If you would like a copy of the 1.11 maps PM me.

AntHill Citadels CrissCross Interalp Monolith PeakPerformance Skyjack Spaceport TempleOfDoom TinyAvengers Towers TunnelRats Valhalla

fuck yea skyjack is the other one... sure i'll PM you

kismet which was that shifter map that we 7v7 lt in? it was pretty fun. forgot name but it was dark map with flagstand covered by a roof like the top of bloodbaths with the bloodbaths tower too.

i remember setting blastwalls through the floor while standing on someones head on that map and they became indestructible randomly in a match even to those napalm missiles

yes that is ideal way cuz the center of the awlls take the most dmg but u only get to hit the corners uisin gthat trik :3

also a good tip is to make a laser box at the front bunker on canyon crusader as this will often stop scout and mercenary swoop grabs

dis is common sense dood i was very strong engie turret farmer

best thing is to grav gun stim shielded scouts when grav was super strong. brb flying oob bye

when gravity gun drained energy + could move ppl that was really cheap shit

when they made it just move people unless shield was turned on that was pretty good

elf gun tho is the best 4 killing many scount imo

we actually PU'd by accident on BF one map and it was fun overall, we played a good amount of BF and DF in the rotation last night and we enjoyed it

me milk stan repbot gim and crow were on mumble fkn around good times

had some good td/arena games as well and played some arena maps i hadnt seen in a while

gg long live tribe

we actually PU'd by accident on BF one map and it was fun overall, we played a good amount of BF and DF in the rotation last night and we enjoyed it

me milk stan repbot gim and crow were on mumble fkn around good times

had some good td/arena games as well and played some arena maps i hadnt seen in a while

gg long live tribe

Wish i could have played longer last night. First night since i have been back where i wasnt god fucking terribad

Back