Battle of the Champions - Izza vs Rtcll

but holy fuk i forgot 99% of the things i wanted 2 include in that guide but it was supposed to be guide beyond guides (iirc by 1 point i also chased in tank and gravcycle dont ask me how tho)

hah i also remember that few days b4 they banned me i was very close on finishing 450+ route on that vulcano map that i called "double backcap" but after they banned me i couldnt complete it b/c i had only stock pathfinder :( and then i just gave up on ta.

srry 4 being angry @ u.

fun fact

rtcll beat me 7-4 barely while fire and crow cried in obs that i "wasn't dueling" because i playd carefully

yea i didn't say anything about your duel style. that was rtcll talking about your duel style. you pretty good dueler i think.

and i am fan boy to no one.

In before darkpeace deletes thread!

rUumI0j.gif

rtcll is very good but the only thing is u cant let him lead u for any amount of time at all, he will get the drop on u, which is hard because he plays so defensive in duel its borderline weird, its all about energy with that guy.. same with argh

yep and when u use the same style against him he just cries and his fan bois will cry in obs too

which is interesting because izza does not play like that at all and wrecks ppl anyway moral of the thread is rtcll is an emo cry baby etc

also dp u missed out on drama shortly after u left where fis caught crow hacking

pedo crow admit to bypassing 1.41

gg great job implementing an anti cheat patch nazi style when we let mod players ruin the game

also dp u missed out on drama shortly after u left where fis caught crow hacking

pedo crow admit to bypassing 1.41

gg great job implementing an anti cheat patch nazi style when we let mod players ruin the game

yea i never said i hacked. i said i didn't hack.

make a march madness duel bracket and have a list of players that want to play in it. Each match let the players decide when they are going to play just give them a 3 day window for each match. I can help with seeding once we have how many will play.

make a march madness duel bracket and have a list of players that want to play in it. Each match let the players decide when they are going to play just give them a 3 day window for each match. I can help with seeding once we have how many will play.

ya i thought of that too. it was either boxing style w/ undercards or a tournament. up to you guys what would you like to see. i guess it also depends on how many people we can get to sign up for a duel tournament.

Back