Battle of the Champions - Izza vs Rtcll

next rtcll will deny getting destroyed by hawkbats in twl matches multiple times

rtcll post ur demo of our 24 duels where your friends cry in obs the first few duels that "i am not dueling" because i beat u

wow someone that plays duel till 5 am every night can beat me @ tirbes in 2015 while i play on my broken computer for fun

and he gonna say he raped me

what a cool person i would love to listen to him cry on vent again

rtcll u gonna deny that an austrian 240 pinging greene out ck;'d u @ chase in 2012 too?

it started out 8-4 then went 20-4 dare

and actually all u were doing was running which was boring as fuck cuz u were makin each duel take 5 min, but even then u werent winning, and i was the 1 to say something not them

u werent winning shit

rofl we can duel right now if u want i am free

wow someone that plays duel till 5 am every night can beat me @ tirbes in 2015 while i play on my broken computer for fun

and he gonna say he raped me

what a cool person i would love to listen to him cry on vent again

rtcll u gonna deny that an austrian 240 pinging greene out ck;'d u @ chase in 2012 too?

i get to duel like once a week, most of the time if im on arghs it's just TD

and even then it's not like there's great competition

and now u are talking about 240 ping aussie out ck'ing me for some reason now?
holy fuk u really did fall off the deep end

i also h8 all of u for being able to play normally with sub-zero ping, for playign game at evening (not at fucken 00.00 till morning like i had to when i played it), no lag, configured netset, 120hz monitors & gaming gear, for being able to play pus. but that is just the tip of iceberg

lol go ahead hate on everyone who plays competitive pc gaming as a hobby and post about ur hate on forum and about them being spergs when u rly wish u could b one of them

fuk we r all spergs 4 enjoying competitive gaming and talking about it on a competitive gaming forum

i quit @ 7-4 and typed mid duel the rest of them because the tears were so hard

but ya feel proud of urself or watever

you typed mid duel for like 2 of them and even then I waited until you stopped moving

you did it so that you would have that excuse in this exact situation

let's duel again right now and see how you do :)

lol go ahead hate on everyone who plays competitive pc gaming as a hobby and post about ur hate on forum and about them being spergs when u rly wish u could b one of them

fuk we r all spergs 4 enjoying competitive gaming and talking about it on a competitive gaming forum

i kno im bigger aspie but none of tribe ppl r competitive b/c tribe is ded. im angry b/c i couldnt grab my chance to compete b/c of many reasons (none of them being b/c im bad @ games)

izza has a much better style than rtcll but izza barely plays

let izza unrust fora year see what happens

o wait its 2015 and no one gives a fuck about tribes ego points cept pedo crow fire and rtcll

rtcll u gonna deny getting destroyed by hawkbats while u chased and then lo'd?
rtcll u gonna deny greene beat u at chase a 250 pinging aussie?

congrats at getting good at a video game no one plays in 2015 after u spent a year or so being a pro gamer at tribes:aspergers

pat on the back time

i cheated and got caught cheating when tribes was alive and competitive but now that no one plays and competition is completely dead i will brag about how good i have gotten @ the dead game if anyone reminds me that i got owned for the better part of a decade ill rage and cry for bans - rtcll

fuk fire u succesfuly baited me into sperging out. kudos 2 u

many month ago i planned to create super chaser guide for both newbs and fulltime chasers and post it on forum. I had everything worked out -tactics, loadouts (like 5+), many tips, many content, graphical settings best visibility, sound settings, vehicles loadouts and tactics, tactics and routes for every map, every side, i planned on adding many images and maybe videos,... i even wanted to contact AfireinAsa to give me tips and strategies cuz he pro chaser. But then i was banned out of nowhere and abandoned the project :( fu hirez i hope u burn in hell

i did not bait it out of u u were always a sperg like all of us who play tryhard pc games gg

embrace it

izza has a much better style than rtcll but izza barely plays

let izza unrust fora year see what happens

o wait its 2015 and no one gives a fuck about tribes ego points cept pedo crow fire and rtcll

rtcll u gonna deny getting destroyed by hawkbats while u chased and then lo'd?
rtcll u gonna deny greene beat u at chase a 250 pinging aussie?

congrats at getting good at a video game no one plays in 2015 after u spent a year or so being a pro gamer at tribes:aspergers

pat on the back time

i dont know why you keep referencing this single game vs hawkbats, i dont remember it at all but im sure we lost? turns out teams lose game sometimes

thanks for the congrats man

wow that is a very low burn to dig up old shit like that. im very surprised u'd do that. also not tryign 2 bash u but i never watched TA comp b/c it was shitty so u being "pro" chaser doesnt equal u being best chaser in game.

wow that is a very low burn to dig up old shit like that. im very surprised u'd do that. also not tryign 2 bash u but i never watched TA comp b/c it was shitty so u being "pro" chaser doesnt equal u being best chaser in game.

this the first thing i remember about u. much love 2 my fellow sperg chaser who understand what best position in tribes is<3

no doubt t:a was shitty many ppl fell victim 2 this game for 2 long

Back